Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

What's New!?
Posted 2021-02-11, 02:17 PM
In a desperate attempt to refuel Zelron and get some life back into it's fire so that I can pay attention to something outside if fucking Facebook and Twitter; what is everyone playing these days? I am still on PS4 (hoping for 5 soon) but mostly on Switch. I'm in love with Zelda right now and waiting for my husband to finish Breath of the Wild before we get Age of Calamity. I play Mario Kart and Party often if anyone wants to link up. Any suggestions for online games would be appreciated. I'd love to connect as I don't have much to do during the day these days...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-02-11, 07:05 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "What's New!?"
I don't really do the console thing but I'm on WoW these days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2021-02-11, 07:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't really do the console thing but..."
I wish WoW was on a console. (Maybe it is I haven't thought to look into it) I don't have a PC anymore, just a work laptop. The last online game I was on was FFonline..so it's been a minute
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-02-12, 04:19 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "I wish WoW was on a console. (Maybe it..."
Silverjinx18 said: [Goto]
I wish WoW was on a console. (Maybe it is I haven't thought to look into it) I don't have a PC anymore, just a work laptop. The last online game I was on was FFonline..so it's been a minute
Last game I played was Assassins Creed: Odyssey. Busy with kids and work and shit these days. Difficult to play as much as I'd like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2021-02-12, 05:52 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Last game I played was Assassins Creed:..."
I hear ya. I don't have kiddos of my own, but before COVID I used to volunteer with mentoring and coaching kids. 3/4ths of my day was devoted to them, but now that we are at home 24/7 I have a lot more time on my hands.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-02-12, 07:39 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Last game I played was Assassins Creed:..."
Demosthenes said: [Goto]
Last game I played was Assassins Creed: Odyssey. Busy with kids and work and shit these days. Difficult to play as much as I'd like.
wtf you have kids?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2021-02-12, 10:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't really do the console thing but..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I don't really do the console thing but I'm on WoW these days.
Hey, hey! My husband found an "old" work laptop he doesn't need anymore and it supports WoW. I just started a new character (lvl 3 = Badass if I do say so myself) Let me know what you're playing on and maybe we can connect sometime.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-02-13, 03:23 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Hey, hey! My husband found an "old"..."
I've been playing Alliance on Dalaran lately. Tankadin named Grobbley. Occasionally I'm on my DH named Grobbler. Bnet ID is KingAmazon#1861
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2021-02-13, 04:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've been playing Alliance on Dalaran..."
I've been playing Alliance on Dalaran lately. Tankadin named Grobbley. Occasionally I'm on my DH named Grobbler. Bnet ID is KingAmazon#1861
Cool I'll look you up later tonight. I just hit lvl 10 today with my Night Elf Kikorie. I'm a badass...
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-02-14, 11:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "wtf you have kids?"
wtf you have kids?
Yessir. Two girls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2021-02-17, 10:39 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "What's New!?"
Welcome back, Silverjinx! Good to see some activity again on this barely-still-loading forum.

Yessir. Two girls.

How old are we again?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2021-02-17, 12:18 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yessir. Two girls."
Yessir. Two girls.
Oh god children!

I was playing WoW but honestly I got kinda bored. It's not super well made for completely solo play as far as I experienced and the roadblocks a newbie would have to pass to get into the nutty fun pve is a pain.

I moved my ass on over to EVE online.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2021-02-17, 06:08 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "What's New!?"
Always Space Engineers as a chill game.
I’m currently near the end of Divinity: Original Sin II
I’m also playing Solasta as they release new content for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2021-02-17, 10:13 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Welcome back, Silverjinx! Good to see..."
Chruser said: [Goto]
How old are we again?
It's been 18 years since I joined this place, so fucking old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2021-02-17, 10:15 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Oh god children! I was playing WoW..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Oh god children!
It's not for everyone. And honestly, even I felt this way, but I feel this way somewhat less often now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2021-02-18, 07:27 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It's not for everyone. And honestly,..."
It's not for everyone. And honestly, even I felt this way, but I feel this way somewhat less often now.
In fairness, I want children am just still a little young for that. I have a dog though, so I have the training wheels version. Just enough to learn that yes, I can deal with waking up covered in something else's vomit.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2021-02-18, 05:08 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Oh god children! I was playing WoW..."
Oh god children!

I was playing WoW but honestly I got kinda bored. It's not super well made for completely solo play as far as I experienced and the roadblocks a newbie would have to pass to get into the nutty fun pve is a pain.

I prefer EQ over WoW, but thought I'd give the free trial a chance. I have heard of EVE, it looks good!
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-02-18, 05:22 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Oh god children! I was playing WoW..."
That's the space game, right? How is that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2021-02-18, 05:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Welcome back, Silverjinx! Good to see..."
Chruser said: [Goto]
Welcome back, Silverjinx! Good to see some activity again on this barely-still-loading forum.

How old are we again?
Crusher! When did you slip in here? How's it been?
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-02-19, 08:39 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "That's the space game, right? How is..."
That's the space game, right? How is that?
I love it. I was trying out WoW for a while but it just didn't feel good to me. Eve I love. There's a lot I can do that's solo but also can hop in a fleet with my corp and have a good time running some big things with people. There is still very elitist people who look down on new players but overall the community is fairly open and not awful. Plus, I get to fly space ships around and blow shit up with missiles. I love it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin