Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

College Stress
Posted 2011-08-23, 07:42 PM
It's been two days and it's already gotten to me. I couldn't sleep the day before my first, and I got a total of 1 hour yesterday. 7 cups of coffee total, a trip to the police department, switching out of a bitches reading class.
Me and my girlfriend ended up getting into an argument, even though the only reason I ever considered college was for her future. I ended up getting a sore throat today, and the pain goes all the way up my neck, through the right side of my head, and into my ear lobe. Every little noise or swallow sets it off, and I STILL can't sleep. Not a wink. It's amazing how number can enhance my ability to make four pictures come together as one. I tried masterbation a few times, and even my girlfriend couldn't help that part. Now I'm having a hard time keeping a straight thought and holding my body up is getting increasingly harder.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-23, 09:18 PM in reply to Skurai's post "College Stress"
Quote:
even though the only reason I ever considered college was for her future.

How retarded
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-23, 09:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How retarded"
I don't need college. I have all the money I need to live a fine life. A minimum wage job would be enough to keep the flow smooth.
However, children and a wife are pretty expensive, right? A minimum wage would only assist for me, but eventually the money would drain out.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-23, 09:59 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I don't need college. I have all the..."
Let her take care of her own fucking future. Aren't you anti-wellfare? You realize that doing things you don't otherwise need to do in an effort to support someone else is essentially wellfare, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-24, 06:55 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Let her take care of her own fucking..."
I
was so sweaty last night I woke up dry. Water felt like fire, when I put a wet rag on me, and it hurt to even get near water. Kind of ironic, when you consider water gives life, but it hurts now.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-24, 03:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How retarded"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
How retarded

This.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-08-24, 05:37 PM in reply to Skurai's post "College Stress"
Either way, this thread isn't about her.

I had the most amazing sleep and I found the perfect method for sleep. I make my feet and arms warm, while the AC is on my face. That way it cools down my head and nothing else. It's worked twice so farm, and I can finally make sense of things.
Also, I've learned how to sleep and listen to lectures at the same time. Lucky for me, it's mostly lectures that I need to show up for. History, Sociology, two two-hour Algebra classes (yikes) and a Reading class.

next semester, I'm doing Biology and Theater if I can.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2011-08-24 at 05:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-24, 06:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Either way, this thread isn't about..."
Fuck that shit. What does she do for you in return? In the end she's gonna end up having a really good job, and decides she'd rather be fucking the guy driving the silver Porsche. Coincidentally, that guy is her Boss and ends up giving her a raise in Salary. By that time you're still wondering why she's not returning your voicemails.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2011-08-25, 05:13 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Fuck that shit. What does she do for..."
>Make thread about college
>Briefly mention girlfriend
>All the pot heads reply saying she doesn't love me
>All forever alones, who can't keep a girl if God gave them the power to do so

You're right, Kaos. I should just keep thinking positive. Thanks for the advice. Good luck with the whole legalizing Crystal Meth deal.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-25, 05:58 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting ">Make thread about college >Briefly..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
>Make thread about college
>Briefly mention girlfriend
>All the pot heads reply saying she doesn't love me
>All forever alones, who can't keep a girl if God gave them the power to do so

You're right, Kaos. I should just keep thinking positive. Thanks for the advice. Good luck with the whole legalizing Crystal Meth deal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos