Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Your best pick up line
Posted 2004-03-01, 06:22 PM
^title, Your best pickup line that you acually you or someone you know used on a male/female. Or just some funny ones alltogether.

Heres some good ones.
  1. "You must be a farmer, because you must know how to raise a cock."
  2. I'm bigger and better than the Titanic..... only 200 women went down on the Titanic
  3. "Is that a space shirt, because your tits are outta this world"
  4. "My penis likes you but my wallet won't, nor my mother"
  5. hey baby u into music? cause im about to release my 12 inch single

Bordom lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-03-01, 06:25 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Your best pick up line"
"Hey you dropped something."
"What?"
"My jaw."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-03-01, 06:29 PM in reply to platnum's post starting ""Hey you dropped something." "What?"..."
lmao, nice one.

Man: "Are your parents retarted?"
Girl: What, Why?
Man: Cause your a very special person.

Saw that on MtV lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-03-01, 06:33 PM in reply to platnum's post starting ""Hey you dropped something." "What?"..."
Yes very nice platnum, keep them coming. Livewire those ones are funny and cool also. I have no pickup lines, sometimes i joke around with girls using the old "I lost my number, can I have yours".

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2004-03-01 at 06:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-01, 06:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yes very nice platnum, keep them..."
"Did you put windex on your pants?"
"No, Why?"
"Cause i can see myself in them."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-03-01, 07:52 PM in reply to platnum's post starting ""Did you put windex on your pants?"..."
Hi2u!!!! sex k?

Always works
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-03-01, 08:10 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Hi2u!!!! sex k? Always works"
Hades-Knight said:
Hi2u!!!! sex k?

Always works
lol. Dude that was fucking funny... I'm really sad right now and i was actually laughing out loud.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-03-01, 08:17 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "lol. Dude that was fucking funny... I'm..."
A few years ago, a buddy bet me five bucks, that if I went up to a girl and said something crude, she would kick me in the nuts.

I did. I walked up to a blonde eighth grader and said "Bang you for a buck." I got the money. She didn't hit me in the nutsack. She started scratching at my face and pulling my hair.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-03-01, 09:29 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Hi2u!!!! sex k? Always works"
Hades-Knight said:
Hi2u!!!! sex k?

Always works
PwNT!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-03-01, 10:16 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Your best pick up line"
Me: "Hey, like whats up?"
Girl: "Nothing"
Me: "Im Dustin"
Girl: "I want you"
Me: "I know, lets go"
Girl: "Good, got protection"
Me: "Yes"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-03-01, 10:19 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Me: "Hey, like whats up?" Girl:..."
"You shoul be my son. You're not my son cause your mother didn't have change for U$ 10.00"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-03-01, 11:36 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Hi2u!!!! sex k? Always works"
Sounds like Chooser's intarweb dates
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-02, 04:40 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Sounds like Chooser's intarweb dates"
I've always been fond of "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-02, 06:30 AM in reply to LiveWire's post "Your best pick up line"
LiveWire said:
^title, Your best pickup line that you acually you or someone you know used on a male/female. Or just some funny ones alltogether.

Heres some good ones.
  1. "You must be a farmer, because you must know how to raise a cock."
  2. I'm bigger and better than the Titanic..... only 200 women went down on the Titanic
  3. "Is that a space shirt, because your tits are outta this world"
  4. "My penis likes you but my wallet won't, nor my mother"
  5. hey baby u into music? cause im about to release my 12 inch single

Bordom lol
those are pretty good except for the 4th one I don't understand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-02, 06:32 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "those are pretty good except for the..."
Dan XIII said:
those are pretty good except for the 4th one I don't understand.
She's a fricken hot whore who he doesn't want to spend money on, nor will his parents like her cuz she's a whore. That's how i comprehended it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-02, 07:56 AM in reply to LiveWire's post "Your best pick up line"
"Sup?"
"Hey."
"I'm Mike."
"I'm (insert bimbo's name here)."
"Nice to meet you."
*talks for a while*
"Hey, you wanna give me your number so we can hang out sometime?"
"Sure, I'd like to fuck you (paraphrasing) my number is 234908383093w098309830983098309832098ur309u3r098u3 ."

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-03-02, 08:36 AM in reply to LiveWire's post "Your best pick up line"
"How much is this going to cost and do you take credit cards?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-03-08, 04:55 PM in reply to Acer's post starting ""How much is this going to cost and do..."
Hey did You fall from heaven?
Why?
because that might explain what happened to your face!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:07 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Hey did You fall from heaven? Why?..."
0mg, th4t 0n3 pwnt m3 s3ns3 0f hu|\/|0r!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-03-09, 08:09 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "0mg, th4t 0n3 pwnt m3 s3ns3 0f hu|\/|0r!"
Fuck me if im wrong, but your name is sydney right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

platnum