Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Charset Request
Posted 2008-02-20, 09:34 PM
I would like someone to make me some custom character sets.

Atnas, you've said you like spriting, if I give you links to pictures and a little description, you wanna try?

I need quite a few. Like... 6?

Last edited by Wed-G; 2008-03-02 at 04:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-02-21, 12:56 AM in reply to Wed-G's post "Charset Request"
I can do some as well.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-21, 04:21 PM in reply to Wed-G's post "Charset Request"
Yeah, absolutely. Anything for a fellow Zelarite. I just need the template and character info/reference.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-28, 06:08 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I can do some as well."
Yeah, but my brother (GLG) needs cheese as payment. He’ll meet you at the dock at nine-o-clock sharp. Bring the goods, no cops, and the deal is struck.
“Attaining one hundred victors in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy’s army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Michael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMichael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Michael_sama

Posted 2008-02-28, 06:15 PM in reply to Michael_sama's post starting "Yeah, but my brother (GLG) needs cheese..."
Michael_sama said:
Yeah, but my brother (GLG) needs cheese as payment. He’ll meet you at the dock at nine-o-clock sharp. Bring the goods, no cops, and the deal is struck.
No.

Wed_G hasn't responded to this, I wonder why? I looked at the profile, and it had in it that they last logged in today. Hmm...just making us wait are ya.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-28, 06:26 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "No. Wed_G hasn't responded to this,..."
What? You wouldn't take food for spiriting? Besides, you’re doing this out of the kindness of your heart. The least payment you could receive is a cheese wheel. I would take cash, but that would also ruin the joke I was implying. Never mind, I’ll just slip away, and hopefully no one noticed me.

….
“Attaining one hundred victors in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy’s army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Michael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMichael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Michael_sama

Posted 2008-02-28, 06:27 PM in reply to Michael_sama's post starting "What? You wouldn't take food for..."
I noticed you.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-29, 09:26 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "No. Wed_G hasn't responded to this,..."
Goodlookinguy said:
Wed_G hasn't responded to this, I wonder why? I looked at the profile, and it had in it that they last logged in today. Hmm...just making us wait are ya.
Sorry, I've gotten busy and have yet to compile the info you need.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-02-29, 11:32 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Sorry, I've gotten busy and have yet to..."
Eh, no big deal. I have to cram Algebra II in three weeks, I hope that I will be able to post on Zelaron and keep at 100%.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-29, 04:45 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Eh, no big deal. I have to cram..."
Algebra II was easy.

Wed-G when you're ready I can do them, I'm notorious for blowing off homework and failing so I can sprite/draw. Much more rewarding, and a much more valuable learning experience.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-01, 01:22 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Algebra II was easy. Wed-G when..."
Atnas said:
Algebra II was easy.
Yeah, when you take it in a classroom, with a teacher, teaching you it. I have to, on the other hand, learn it from a book. Not only that, but I have to go though every chapter in the book and answer all of the even questions. The book is appox. 700pg. long. That is not easy.

Atnas said:
Wed-G when you're ready I can do them, I'm notorious for blowing off homework and failing so I can sprite/draw. Much more rewarding, and a much more valuable learning experience.
That's not good. You need a graduates degree from high school. Don't blow it off if you're stuffed with homework.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-01, 11:28 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Yeah, when you take it in a classroom,..."
Alright. Time for some info.

These are modern charsets cause I need a side project to help me through my main project. My friends and I don't really have a "group" in high school but we're "metal-heads" I guess, so I hope that helps with clothing. I'd like to have different clothing sets for each, but black is a common theme.

Template.

1: Wesley (me)

Description: Tall, hair usually parts in the middle for absolutely no reason.
Clothing: Always with bluejeans. Black Eagles shirt, random metal band shirt.

2: Justin

Description: Less tall, like it is in the picture.
Clothing: Blackish gray jeans, long sleave shirts (black).

3: Chris

Description: Kinda tall. Slight emo hair.
Clothing: Bluejeans, black, blue and green shirts.

4: Josh

Description: Kinda tall. Poofy hair (afro-like).
Clothing: Bluejeans, black metal band shirts.

5: Sharayah

Description: Short. Hair like the picture.
Clothing: Bluejeans, pretty dark shirts, sometimes white too.

So yeah.

Hopefully you can capture them relatively well.

Time estimates?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-03-01, 12:45 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Alright. Time for some info. These..."
I'll try and get them done tomorrow, I've decided to clean my room today.

----------------

GLG I usually ace the tests so it's no biggie.

And as long as I get a 3.0 or higher for my final GPA I'm happy, I'm planning on going to art school after high school. So graphics > studies.

Don't overestimate the public school system, it's a real joke. The "most advanced" classes teach what I'd expect any dumb kid to know already. And the kids in these classes are idiots as well.

I wish I had a book instead of a teacher, I learn better on my own than wasting an hour everyday going over shit I had the first time I read it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-02, 04:49 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I'll try and get them done tomorrow,..."
Atnas said:
I'll try and get them done tomorrow.
Aight. Any more info you need?

And how're they coming so far?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-03-03, 01:14 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Aight. Any more info you need? And..."
I didn't get to start yesterday, I underestimated what I had to do besides sprite.

Since it's now in the week, how's Friday?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-03, 09:22 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I didn't get to start yesterday, I..."
Atnas said:
It's cool. I've got something else to 'til then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-03-07, 09:02 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I didn't get to start yesterday, I..."
Atnas said:
Since it's now Friday, how's it going?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-03-07, 07:37 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Since it's now Friday, how's it going?"
Alright, yeah, it's Friday so I had time to start. Almost done you, here's a preview:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-07, 07:57 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Alright, yeah, it's Friday so I had..."
Pretty badass, I'm getting excited.

Lol, and not the dirty, soft-core cable exciting.

Yay.

--------

Are you out of school for spring break?

Last edited by Wed-G; 2008-03-11 at 01:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-03-11, 11:27 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Alright, yeah, it's Friday so I had..."
So... not much activity in thr RM section.

Do you have at least my sprite finished? I wanted to start making stuff other than graphics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G