Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Posted 2007-03-31, 05:44 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "But sometimes the fun you have..."
If we're on the subject of effects, I've just had an idea for Paper Hearts - rip loads of little paper hearts from different colours of paper, and then place them all together in the shape of a heart (of course, you don't want them all the same way. Some upside down, some facing left, some facing right, skewed, and normal), take a picture of it, and either use the picture or stick it into Photoshop/Fireworks and use the nice little painting effect on it (not too much, mind), to make it look half real half not.

I might actually have a shot at that tomorrow, now I think about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-31, 06:06 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If we're on the subject of effects,..."
XD

If you do, stick with a black/grey/white theme. Having a ginormous rainbow heart as a banner would make the rest of the site look bland, not modern or stylish as I was aiming for.

I'm making Nero's demo.

What have YOU done for Nero lately? (Can't remember where I heard that, but it stuck in my mind.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-03-31, 06:17 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "XD If you do, stick with a..."
Wellllllll... I thought about doing it last night before Motorstorm stole me. If that counts? And I would have done something today, but I woke up at 2, and was told at half past that we were going out at 3.

Tomorrow I have a friend over at midday to try and convert him from his Xbox 360. I might have time to do something in the morning. Btw, which system is he using? I can't remember if it's 2K3 or XP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-01, 08:23 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Wellllllll... I thought about doing it..."
XP

It's alright if you don't.

I was just looking forward to what you'd make.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-01, 03:59 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "XP It's alright if you don't. I..."
Hmmm... I should start tomorrow. Maybe even tonight if I get bored.

And I didn't have any time today to do any mini-hearts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-01, 04:03 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm... I should start tomorrow. Maybe..."
Check out the thread "I thinkI got hacked" On RMXP.org http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18667

Someone had fun today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-01, 04:10 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Check out the thread "I thinkI got..."
HAHAHA!!! That's great!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Cool GLG Approved
Posted 2007-04-04, 04:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "HAHAHA!!! That's great!! :p"
I agree with Lenny. Hahaha!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-04-10, 11:49 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If we're on the subject of effects,..."
Well, I’m back.

“Goodlookinguy's Brain (Simplicity=33.3% NoLogo=33.3% Overboard=33.3%)
Goodlooknguy's Brain when hyper (Simplicity=15.5% NoLogo=4.5% Overboard=80%)”

However, his ego is always on hundred percent. I think I just come here to poke jokes about you bro since I haven’t worked on my game on the family computer. Oh well, cheers. I feel British today, and I want to say cheers all the time. I am not sure why either.

-Note: Everything is off topic on this post.-
“Attaining one hundred victors in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy’s army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Michael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMichael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Michael_sama

Posted 2007-04-10, 12:16 PM in reply to Michael_sama's post starting "Well, I’m back. “Goodlookinguy's..."
Brother, you haven't been to my website since it began, here is the address again. http://www.freepowerboards.com/nrgfuziongaming/ I fixed the page so that you don't have to sign in to look around.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-04-10, 05:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If we're on the subject of effects,..."
Yeah, yeah, I don’t know the web site by heart. You just made it for heavens sake. The only reason I remember Zeleron is because you repeated it several times. The reason I didn’t log on for a long time was because I forgot the name until recently.
“Attaining one hundred victors in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy’s army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Michael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMichael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Michael_sama

Posted 2007-04-10, 08:07 PM in reply to Michael_sama's post starting "Yeah, yeah, I don’t know the web site..."
Michael_sama said:
Yeah, yeah, I don’t know the web site by heart. You just made it for heavens sake. The only reason I remember Zeleron is because you repeated it several times. The reason I didn’t log on for a long time was because I forgot the name until recently.
I have it in the favorites list brother. It seems right now though that the freak'in board is having some downtime. It's pissing me off. I can't get on it, this sucks, and I just started it man.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-04-11, 02:52 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I have it in the favorites list..."
When in the mod panel I did see a notice for a planned downtime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-05-11, 02:50 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "When in the mod panel I did see a..."
Just popping up for a post...

Anyone got anything new?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-05-13, 02:25 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Just popping up for a post... Anyone..."
No (This is an unnecessary comment but...)
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-05-13, 03:10 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "No (This is an unnecessary comment..."
Eh. I've been away from the RM community for a while. I didn't know if anyone here was working on anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-05-18, 10:25 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Eh. I've been away from the RM..."
I'm on my own forum a lot more now, so I don't post here anymore, or a least not very much.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-05-19, 11:35 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm on my own forum a lot more now, so..."
Yeah, I'm planning on being active a whole lot more now that school is letting up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-05-19, 04:38 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Yeah, I'm planning on being active a..."
I'm workin on a game, but I'm still not really sure what the story is or...anything...
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-06-13, 04:37 AM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "I'm workin on a game, but I'm still not..."
"Yo"
*yawn*
*Blink*
*Think*
*Typing*
Hey progress is going well with Unwell
Opening sequence storyboard near complition
Using Flash CS3 Technology
Opening song for fist game is
"Boulevard of Broken Dreams(Uncensored)" by Greenday
Opening Song for second game is
"Outside" by Staind
Opening Song for Third Game is
I'll be back later

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy