Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-07-21, 10:11 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "You are god damn right it was funny."
That was a little too far..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-07-21, 10:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That was a little too far.."
Fuck you muggles!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-22, 03:12 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Fuck you muggles!!!!!!!!!"
Bah, lets just keep the forum as it is... mayb add sum things.. i like it the way it is now (well whatever, i dunno how it was in the past so i cant tell :s)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Wink
Posted 2004-07-22, 03:31 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "Bah, lets just keep the forum as it..."
I might be a noob and all but what ive read here leads me to the fact that all of u guys should go in therapy 1) man all that shitting on the moderators when i really dont think there werent any rules b4 they just changed a bit the world changes everything changes and usually for the best!!!!! 2) you dudes keep on repeating the same stuff in pages 1 and 2 3) D2 ROX and if you think there should be no more forum of D2 then youd better leave !!!!!!!!!

so lets leave it all the way it is and hope for the best
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
da_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenda_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

da_zimmorman

Posted 2004-07-22, 09:48 AM in reply to da_zimmorman's post starting "I might be a noob and all but what ive..."
I've got a better idea, learn English or leave.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-22, 11:41 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "I've got a better idea, learn English..."
Slim said:
I've got a better idea, learn English or leave.
A-fucking-men.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-22, 12:51 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "A-fucking-men."
I've got the best idea, just leave.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos