Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Step one.
Posted 2004-05-01, 01:48 PM
Get a CD case. The plastic kind with the black thing that holds the CD. Open it up and pull up the black thing with the round spikey thing in the middle.

step 2. Stick your finger up through the hole from the bottom.

step 3. Listen to the funny noise it makes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I'mAGenius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI'mAGenius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I'mAGenius

Posted 2004-05-01, 02:01 PM in reply to I'mAGenius's post "Step one."
u certainly do right to ur name
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-05-01, 05:11 PM in reply to I'mAGenius's post "Step one."
Bastard. I actually did it, God I am retarded.

That was some of the most excruciating pain I have ever experienced.

I knew what was gonna happen, but I thought I could just pull it off... Nope. So instead I pushed it on as far as i could to hope that they would snap... Nope. So I ran up stairs with a finger with no circulation in it to grab a knife and cut off the CD case... Luckily... this one worked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-05-01, 05:55 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Bastard. I actually did it, God I am..."
You could have just bent both side of the plastic down, and it probably would have snapped.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-05-01, 06:03 PM in reply to I'mAGenius's post "Step one."
Feh. Retard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-01, 07:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Feh. Retard."
^------top poster is me. I figured out this trick by doing it accidently, and it hurts like HELL. I started freaking out and tried cutting it off with scissors but that didnt work so I bent the sides down trying to break it off, it worked, but hurt like hell.

P.S. I posted it because I knew some dumbass would listen to me. Thanks for the laugh PB.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-01, 07:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "^------top poster is me. I figured out..."
Lol you bastard. But dont make double names!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-01, 07:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Lol you bastard. But dont make double..."
That was funny as hell...then again, i'm not high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-05-01, 08:22 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "That was funny as hell...then again,..."
Yeah you are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-01, 08:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah you are."
Heh, I don't even really realize what you're tring to explain..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-05-01, 09:34 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Heh, I don't even really realize what..."
Acctually...he's trying to explain which you do not know not what he explaints try.

pLus =
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-05-01, 11:05 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Acctually...he's trying to explain..."
HOLY FUCK I AM A DUMBASS.. I DID IT WITHOUT READING THE REST OF THE POSTS X_X

HOLY FUCK DUDE
i did my pinky, and half of my pinky skin got torn off becuase i just pulled the fucker out.. It bled like CRAZY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-01, 11:08 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "HOLY FUCK I AM A DUMBASS.. I DID IT..."
I am such a fucking genius.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-01, 11:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I am such a fucking genius."
I tried bending the case back in half so it would just snap, but it didn't work... haha... so I just took a butterfly knife and cut out the little prongs real fast... I was gonna be all gay about it and act like I had to get my finger amputated... but then I had a heart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-05-01, 11:31 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I tried bending the case back in half..."
I'm waiting for someone to tell me they did it with their penis. I'll cry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-01, 11:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm waiting for someone to tell me they..."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... so what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-05-01, 11:59 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... so what?"
Is liking penis torture so wrong?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-05-02, 12:46 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Is liking penis torture so wrong?"
Wait, so which part do you pull off?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-05-02, 12:58 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Wait, so which part do you pull off?"
LMAO.

I'll show you a 10 character limit. Bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-05-02, 09:29 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "LMAO. I'll show you a 10 character..."
So many dummies, so many.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide