Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-08-27, 09:56 AM in reply to Lost-Soul's post starting "Who dosen't HOH?"
Um, some bastards. BASTARDS!

Keep smokin', I'm the weedman, I'm the weedman.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-27, 10:25 AM in reply to Lost-Soul's post starting "In case anyone is curious I recently..."
I've been watched before. It's so awkward...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-28, 09:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I've been watched before. It's so..."
ehh Thantos, I have to go to this lab once a month for a piss test, and the bathroom is FILLED with mirrors, and one guy stands in the back and watches you piss. Its quite uncomfortable >.>

Btw, Just took:

100 Mgs Tramedol
150 Mgs Seroquel
6 X .5Mg Lorazepams

yum yum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-28, 09:53 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "ehh Thantos, I have to go to this lab..."
Me and a buddy are going to try to acquire an ounce of good marijuana for cheap and roll a bigass blunt. That should be near the weekend, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-29, 10:59 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "ehh Thantos, I have to go to this lab..."
Pills are stupid....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-29, 11:39 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Pills are stupid...."
Not certain pain pills!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-29, 11:44 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Not certain pain pills!"
Nikki got prescribed Hydrocodone for bronchitis. What the fuck?

I want some hydrocodone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-29, 11:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nikki got prescribed Hydrocodone for..."
A girl I went to high school with got something with hydrocodone in it when she had bronchitis. It was some sort of high powered cough syrup. I'm guessing the hydrocodone is to relief the pain from coughing and congestion in the chest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-29, 12:01 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "A girl I went to high school with got..."
Well this is a liquid. She had the choice of liquid or pill and chose liquid. It's just hydrocodone.

Sometimes hydrocodone has acetimenophen (I doubt I spelled that right) added in to prevent abuse since you'll overdose on it if you take more than you should. I'm 90% sure this stuff doesn't have anything added though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-29, 12:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well this is a liquid. She had the..."
Oh really? That's odd to prescribe just a painkiller for that, but it kind of makes sense. Good luck to her with that, I had Bronchitis and didn't get shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-29, 12:40 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oh really? That's odd to prescribe just..."
I've had bronchitis at least twice in my life and never got anything like that for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-29, 02:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've had bronchitis at least twice in..."
Last year I was also percribed to liquied codeiene for Pnuemonia/Bronchitis, they do it like that so you don't have the pain of swallowing something hard like a pill that may irritate the throat.

I didn't use it much so when I was over the sickness I had over 3/4 the bottle left.

Due to peer pressure (lols) I chug chug chugged it all down and go so fucked up and then slepty for a very long time.

rofly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-29, 03:15 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Last year I was also percribed to..."
Watching my friend robo-tripping was the hardest I've ever laughed in my entire life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-29, 03:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Watching my friend robo-tripping was..."
Thanatos said:
Watching my friend robo-tripping was the hardest I've ever laughed in my entire life.
Agreed. I'll post my story later when I've got the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-29, 04:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Watching my friend robo-tripping was..."
Thanatos said:
Wow. Let's just say that me and a friend almost got hypothermia on my first and only time of doing that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-29, 11:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow. Let's just say that me and a..."
Yuck, I watched a chick friend of mine puke purple for hours and I told myself i'd never do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-29, 11:23 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yuck, I watched a chick friend of mine..."
Anyway, here's my story.

A friend of mine did it, he was my stoner buddy back in highschool, anyway, he did it and I didn't. He was tripping his balls off, and started itching on his back. I told him to let me look at it to make sure nothing was wrong, and I started FREAKING out when he did. I told him he had a huge fucking rash all over his back, and then he started FREAKING out. It was hilarious. I told him the best thing he could do about it was go walk around outside without a shirt on(it's like the dead of winter and 3:00 in the morning.)

There was actually nothing wrong with his back, I was just fucking with him. He thought it was funny the next day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-30, 12:11 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yuck, I watched a chick friend of mine..."
I ended up puking for a half hour. Never taking that shit again.

Funny stuff, K_A. Do you like to mess with/confuse people that are high? I like to, but not be an ass about it. I'm usually high anyways.

Edit: 
Getting 2 oz. tomorrow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-30, 01:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nikki got prescribed Hydrocodone for..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Nikki got prescribed Hydrocodone for bronchitis. What the fuck?
Hydrocodone is a codeine derivative. Codeine, aside from acting as a pain medication, supresses respiration, thereby acting as a cough supressant. As a result, many cough medications do contain hydrocodone. From what I've heard, Tussionex is one of the most addictive (not sure why).

As for the acetaminophen combination factor, it is partially used for deterring abuse (over 4000 mg of acetaminophen daily causes liver toxicity, which is why drinking alcohol while taking Tylenol is a bad, bad idea). It is also simply used as an addition pain killer to assist the effects of the hydrocodone. Other combinations are also used, such as ibuprofen in meds like Vicoprofen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-30, 07:01 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Hydrocodone is a codeine derivative. ..."
It's cool having someone around who actually knows something. Your post is probably the most informative one I've seen lately.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!