Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Groin pustule.
Posted 2005-06-10, 10:28 PM
Hi. I have a pustule in my groin area. It started from an ingrown hair, which I plucked, and it got infected. It grew in size over the next few days without me noticing too much, and here I look and I've got a pustule about the size of half a dime on the side of my ballsack between my left leg and my testicles. I put peroxide on it a few times to try to clean it out, but I'm not sure if I'm helping it or hurting it. Should I see a doctor or does anyone have any info that might help?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-06-10, 10:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Groin pustule."
Oh, by the way, it smells really bad.

P.S. This isn't a joke.

P.P.S. It's kinda like a canker sore more than a pustule really, it isn't really oozing pus or anything like that.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2005-06-10 at 10:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-06-10, 10:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Groin pustule."
Probably H.P.V. I'd abandon hope and Lennytize yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-06-11, 01:12 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Probably H.P.V. I'd abandon hope and..."
I think this is cancer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-06-11, 06:18 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Probably H.P.V. I'd abandon hope and..."
How does one Lennytise themselves??

I'd go see the doctor. Better than leaving it to grow and infect etc. You never know, if you leave it for too long you might become sterile!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-11, 08:03 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "How does one Lennytise themselves?? ..."
Lenny said:
How does one Lennytise themselves??

I'd go see the doctor. Better than leaving it to grow and infect etc. You never know, if you leave it for too long you might become sterile!!
Remove a testicle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-06-11, 10:55 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Groin pustule."
I remember one time when I was 13 or so I had a bunch of hard bumps in my breast area, and I was worried about it, so after a while I asked my parents if guys could get breast cancer, and they said ya but its not as common, so I pointed out the reason for my worries and they took me to a doctor. He said it just had to do w/ teen development and it was like calcium or something and that it would go away after a while. And it did.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-06-11, 11:31 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I remember one time when I was 13 or so..."
He he he...that reminds me of a bit in an Adrian Mole book...

He thinks he's growing breasts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-11, 01:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Groin pustule."
Go see a doctor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-06-11, 02:06 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I remember one time when I was 13 or so..."
Kaneda said:
I remember one time when I was 13 or so I had a bunch of hard bumps in my breast area, and I was worried about it, so after a while I asked my parents if guys could get breast cancer, and they said ya but its not as common, so I pointed out the reason for my worries and they took me to a doctor. He said it just had to do w/ teen development and it was like calcium or something and that it would go away after a while. And it did.
I had that same shit, I always worried about it, never told my parents. Kids should be told about these things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-06-11, 02:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I had that same shit, I always worried..."
OMG... so thats what that was. I had that shit too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-06-11, 03:12 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "OMG... so thats what that was. I had..."
I don't think I suffered that...you never know, I may be slowly ambling my way along development and be reaching the 'breast-growing' stage in a year or so...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-11, 11:04 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I remember one time when I was 13 or so..."
I think this may be the same thing I have. I've been confused as of late..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-12, 05:38 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I think this may be the same thing I..."
This thread pisses me off. GovTeen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-06-12, 09:38 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "This thread pisses me off. GovTeen."
No, if this was Govteen it'd be something more like, "0mg ok so lyke i just had gay experences with FREINDS!!!1 wat should i do????"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-12, 09:45 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No, if this was Govteen it'd be..."
Thanatos said:
No, if this was Govteen it'd be something more like, "0mg ok so lyke i just had gay experences with FREINDS!!!1 wat should i do????"
Actually it'd look something more like:

Hello is my name Savatar. My English is, badly thus does not laugh not at me pleases more. Forwards I came to America of Kenya years with my nut/mother and its 14 kids. The airplane did not permit us to get animals thereby ment we to 4 my Mammakinder in Kenya to leave had. Now we goto America with 10 kids however my nut/mother, that was, thus depressed fell out of the boat and had a seizure. They handhad to store my nut/mother from the wasteland to but now we had leeches everywhere. This was a terrible time for me, which was I in the lowest point. We came to America and as I mean physical doctor examination received, which it the not belive history of the apes, which robbed me and stole my Testikel, which was, which my nut/mother and father explained to me. He straight joked and pushed fun at my other Testikel, which is depressed now alone, very much. Sad i is. Here I am at one libary maintenance on this machine ask for your assistance. I do not know which to do... We are now very poor and my sisters, who are also Hookers, have herpys. * Sighs * times are durable. There is much protection in the lock.

Tanks,
Savatar
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-06-12, 11:25 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Smoke a lot of pot... you'll get there."
GravitonSurge said:
Smoke a lot of pot... you'll get there.
Excuse me!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-12, 11:27 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Excuse me!?"
You should see this kid Jeremiah. He weighs like 110 lbs, but he's got the biggest bitch tits you've ever seen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-06-12, 11:31 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "You should see this kid Jeremiah. He..."
You seem to have misunderstood. Why did you relate pot with those lumpy things?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-12, 11:45 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You seem to have misunderstood. Why did..."
Lenny mentioned breast-growing stage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav