Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Post WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?
Posted 2002-10-17, 04:35 PM
there's a guy who got it on euro server and i offered 915 ith CB/2x fury/2x storm/(8-8-20) gaze and silence hydra and he still wont give it :O( just want to know if its worth it i like the 100+ resist to all and 15 max resist to all with templar you'll have like 100 resist to all means immunity ..did i offer to much and be happy he didnt traded it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Diablo3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDiablo3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Diablo3

Posted 2002-10-17, 04:36 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
You offer way too little on ebay they go for at least 50 us dollars LOL

If that helps
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
redcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenredcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

redcomet

Posted 2002-10-17, 10:16 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
If you buy off ebay your defeating the purpose of the game...
and you need to find something better to waist your money on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rating

Posted 2002-10-18, 04:54 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
Whats that got to do with it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
armitage is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenarmitage is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

armitage

Posted 2002-10-18, 05:01 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
yeah find something to waist your money on besides a game.

you could waist it on a better computer if you dont have a nice one already.

thats right, waist not waste like it should be.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-10-18, 06:06 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
jeez i wasnt asking about its currency value im asking about what stuff would be good enough to trade for it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Diablo3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDiablo3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Diablo3

Posted 2002-10-19, 12:04 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
well... if he wants to buy it on ebay it is his choise because it is his earned money but... since its not the case back on topic, what does a constricting ring go for on the net (trade value)

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2002-10-19, 01:47 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
i heard 5 unid wf...
as Lord of the Undead I feel it is my duty to EAT YOUR BRAINS! or at the very least DRINK YOUR BLOOD!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mestivo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMestivo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mestivo

Posted 2002-10-19, 02:01 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
oh im so stupid =( he was going for an ith sword + fury + storm + gaze =((((( and i tried to lower the price
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Diablo3

Posted 2002-10-19, 08:32 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
dont trade for it, they will be deleted very soon, just wait about a month and if there still around then get one if you want it but dont get one this early.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-10-19, 09:14 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
Thats only a rumor. If they do stick around after the new patch, they will be even more expensive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-19, 09:28 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
bah, doesnt the ring have bad side effects aswell?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-19, 10:30 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
yea drains ure life by 10.. =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xZzSyKoAzNzZx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxZzSyKoAzNzZx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xZzSyKoAzNzZx

Posted 2002-10-20, 02:51 AM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
Funny thing, it's not just a rumor. Constricting Ring hasn't EVER been enabled (i.e. meaning it can't drop from any monster), and even so, that isn't the 1.09 version. The 1.09 version has -30 life drain (meaning 2.93 life each second), while the pre-1.09 Constricting Ring's have -10.

http://www.diabloii.net/items/uniques/armor-rings.shtml

(Copy Pasted from www.diabloii.net)

Is the Constricting Ring enabled? (March 6, 2002)

No, it's not now and has never been droppable. We have it listed on our Unique Rings page, and the ring's full stats are listed in the game files, but it has a 0, instead of a 1, in the "completed" column in uniqueitems.txt, the actual game file that sets the properties on Unique items, which makes it undroppable. Anyone who knows anything about MPQ extracting or mod-making can verify this in 30 seconds, and enable it to drop in their Off-realm games while they are at it. (Info about mod-making found in our SP FAQ.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-10-20, 04:57 AM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
i c...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-10-20, 06:32 AM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
ya i personally thought it was a load of shit and someone made it like they made an occy ring
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-20, 02:31 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
the guy who has is it europe called Hollow_shadow or holly_shadow i think that's the char name incase ur interested
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Diablo3

Posted 2002-10-20, 02:33 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
Dii.net is wrong for once. The ring WAS enabled once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-20, 03:28 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
if its -30 life drain wouldnt that mean it adds 30? cuz life DRAIN would be to drain life.. do 30 life drain would drain it while putting the negative (-) before it would it add?...... no?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EvilSteven

Posted 2002-10-20, 05:31 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "WHATS`CONSTRICTING RING 's VALUE IS?"
Ive only seen one, I beleive the owner of the account -_silent_- has one on west.

He flashed it in trade window, and asked if i could dupe it for him, I said there isnt any public dupe methods and he got all pissed and left.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
armitage is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenarmitage is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

armitage