Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Post i think i got a good deal
Posted 2002-11-14, 09:30 PM
i traded 3 sojs for 45 travs, i think that was a good deal righT?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2002-11-14, 09:33 PM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
its not a big deal good deal or not but

yea i guess you did good

something like i got a 915 ith cb for 40 sojs would be impressive

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-14, 09:37 PM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
dont those go for like 20? or used to? similar dmg im not saying exact 915, though i hear 915 is the tops of an ith
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-14, 10:41 PM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
nah there is 1035 and even more i think
but the 915 is the best beacause of its build

915 max 2 hand dmg 50% ias and eth

most others are 20% ias with more dmg

with or without eth
but the ias+eth is more important than the 100 dmg

the 915 is the most expensive

people usualy want unid wf+120/45 BV's for em on east.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-15, 07:24 AM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
wow thats expensive
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kevinlekiller

Posted 2002-11-15, 07:39 AM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
damn yes, that is allot, i thought that the previous ith'ing methods was like not possible to go any higher then a certain amount because u could only buy back the rune and resocket a certain amount of times or whatever, wow guess the new method makes it endless, and to think their might be a 2k dmg bow with 300 ias
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-15, 08:24 AM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
damn yes, that is allot, i thought that the previous ith'ing methods was like not possible to go any higher then a certain amount because u could only buy back the rune and resocket a certain amount of times or whatever, wow guess the new method makes it endless, and to think their might be a 2k dmg bow with 300 ias
nono you thought right man.

A 6 ohm ethereal cb is 1035 i beleive but you can put those bugged havok marks in it and get even more max dmg but the min will be lower.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-17, 06:43 AM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
i would do it
HOLLA!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnSkiTz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnSkiTz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnSkiTz

Posted 2002-11-17, 10:26 AM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
ya wtf r those havok mark jewels and what do they go for adren?
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-17, 10:37 AM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
Aren't those the jewels that add 44 strength and some other mods?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
razuel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrazuel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

razuel

Posted 2002-11-17, 10:57 AM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
no like, 10% max life and mana and like all this other shit... i have pics of someones gear using the new maphack i could see what they were wearing, and this guy had this jewel in every piece of equipment...
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-17, 11:02 AM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
Oh yeah nevermind, the +44 strength/7% ll/25% ias/50 resis stuff was the bugged items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
razuel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrazuel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

razuel

Posted 2002-11-17, 11:06 AM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
Quote:
Originally posted by razuel
Oh yeah nevermind, the +44 strength/7% ll/25% ias/50 resis stuff was the bugged items.
their is an item with those mods? damn i have to have ehhehe
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-17, 11:31 AM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
Tons of them, on gazes, valors, shakos, more probably. Just go to Ebay and type in diablo 2 lod bugged valor or something. Here's an example http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2071431899
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

razuel

Posted 2002-11-17, 11:36 AM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
wow, damn thats a beauty, allthough i would NEVER spend 45$ for something like that, nerds who will pay that much for a game item need to go out and spend that $$$ getting laid, and have a real life lol
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-17, 11:48 AM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
Lol, yeah. I'd never spend money to get further/better in a game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

razuel

Posted 2002-11-17, 12:58 PM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
You shouldn't need to if you have a bot, even for all the lame ass addicts who probally get turned on over akara or something of the such (I know a few people of the sort lol)

Anyways i'm glad people buy off ebay, gives you someone to laugh at
as Lord of the Undead I feel it is my duty to EAT YOUR BRAINS! or at the very least DRINK YOUR BLOOD!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mestivo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMestivo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mestivo

Posted 2002-11-17, 06:23 PM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
Havok Mark Jewel: 10% Increased Life/Mana 45 to maximum damage 20 to all resist
Bugged Valor: +2 hp per level +2.5 vitality per level
7% life leech 44 to strength indestructable +2 all skills
50 to all resists
BTW: Havok mark would NOT add more damage than OHM in a ith weapom because a ethereal Colo Blade with ohm adds about 85 dmg Maximum.

hope this helps =-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2002-11-17, 06:57 PM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
damn i just want the jewel!
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-18, 07:46 AM in reply to iceman887's post "i think i got a good deal"
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrenachrome
its not a big deal good deal or not but

yea i guess you did good

something like i got a 915 ith cb for 40 sojs would be impressive
Funny your say that, i sold my 949 (ith) for 40 sojs
I needed them badly at the time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire