Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-05-13, 02:01 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Fine, all who are for the Nintendo Fan..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Fine, all who are for the Nintendo Fan Club forum, post aye!
eye!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzFooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Fooli

Posted 2009-05-14, 05:15 AM in reply to Fooli's post starting "eye! :)"
I!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-14, 12:15 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I!!! :D"
aye! :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-14, 01:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "aye! :P"
aye!

I have always been a huge nintendo fan, gttfooowtfpr0n. But still Playstation still dominates them, IMO. But Nintendo was the originater.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-14, 01:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "aye! I have always been a huge..."
D3V said: [Goto]
gttfooowtfpr0n.
?????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-14, 02:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "?????"
Hahaha, it's nothing.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-14, 03:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hahaha, it's nothing."
I'm in. Smith out~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nintendo register.JPG (121.3 KB, 14 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-05-14, 08:06 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I'm in. Smith out~"
We have the enemy in our sights....
Picture 1.png
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-05-15, 02:41 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "We have the enemy in our sights......."
hehe yep ..... wallow you might get a message about you refering me but dont mind it
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-05-15, 02:56 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "hehe yep ..... wallow you might get a..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
hehe yep ..... wallow you might get a message about you refering me but dont mind it
No. We don't want people to know we know each other.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-17, 08:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No. We don't want people to know we..."
Alright, so who has signed up so far?

I've got:
me
Jamer
Asamin
Fooli
Skurai
SYG

I've already started posting there. The avatar of King Boo took them to the cleaners

Last edited by Wallow; 2009-05-20 at 07:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-05-17, 09:31 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Alright, so who has signed up so far? ..."
Alright, so who has signed up so far?

I've got:
me
Jamer
Asamin

I've already started posting there. The avatar of King Boo took them to the cleaners
I should be on by tomarrow or something.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-18, 08:12 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I'm in. Smith out~"
I'm in. Smith out~
Good job guys.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-18, 09:54 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm down, can't think of who to go to..."
I'm registerd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzFooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Fooli

Posted 2009-05-18, 10:18 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "This would be good for a 'take no..."
S2 AM said: [Goto]
This would be good for a 'take no prisoners' forum war, but didn't we already agree part of the forum war would be to possibly have members of the other forum defect to this one?
Exactly.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-18, 10:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Exactly."
im in
http://www.nintendofanforum.com/show...7794#post57794
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-20, 07:47 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "im in..."
I guess I'll take charge of this operation.

We will vote on when we can "come out of hiding" and strike.

I also think we should decide if we're going to act like ourselves, Nintendo noobs, or just suckups.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2009-05-21, 05:35 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I guess I'll take charge of this..."
Be playstation fanboys. Or xbox (some of you already are) :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-21, 11:27 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Be playstation fanboys. Or xbox (some..."
Registered

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-05-21, 11:53 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I guess I'll take charge of this..."
I guess I'll take charge of this operation.

We will vote on when we can "come out of hiding" and strike.

I also think we should decide if we're going to act like ourselves, Nintendo noobs, or just suckups.
Sounds good, I don't have enough time for this shit but am still going to actively participate.

I've been registered for a bit now.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V