Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Try me.
Posted 2009-02-08, 11:06 AM
No matter what you say...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cat.jpg (57.0 KB, 18 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-02-09, 02:32 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Try me."
I've never understood the nerd fascination with cats..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-02-09, 07:31 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've never understood the nerd..."
It's their faces.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-02-09, 09:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've never understood the nerd..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I've never understood the nerd fascination with cats..
Something about this post tells me D3v holds grudges..

You should seriously change your avatar, it doesn't suit you in the slightest bit.

ON topic: www.icanhascheezburger.com The only website you'll ever need for the lulcats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-02-10, 01:42 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Something about this post tells me D3v..."
Lolcats ftw.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-02-10, 06:27 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Try me."
Lol, that's cute.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-02-10, 12:43 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Lol, that's cute."
lolcats amuse me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-02-10, 12:51 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "lolcats amuse me..."
They really are the most amazing time wasters.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-02-11, 10:09 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "They really are the most amazing time..."
Perfect thing to do on Tuesdays during WoW Maintenance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-02-11, 01:36 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Something about this post tells me D3v..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Something about this post tells me D3v holds grudges..

You should seriously change your avatar, it doesn't suit you in the slightest bit.

ON topic: www.icanhascheezburger.com The only website you'll ever need for the lulcats.
I think theyre hilarious too, im just asking why "us" nerds find it so funny.. I can't understand it.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-02-12, 10:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think theyre hilarious too, im just..."
A few of them are things I've thought IRL...

Especially the "Ur doin it rong" ones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-02-12, 12:05 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "A few of them are things I've thought..."
Lol.. funny thing me and my girl were fooling around the other day and my cat, no joke, was sitting on top of my dresser in my closet and I actually thought about that cat with its head coming out of the roof watching you masturbate or w/e.. hahaa, I couldn't explain to her why I was laughing either. Lol.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-02-12, 07:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lol.. funny thing me and my girl were..."
Yah as soon as you say "I thought of this funny picture of a cat watching someone masturbate that I saw on the internet" you're pretty much done.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-02-13, 08:31 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lol.. funny thing me and my girl were..."
lol

Ceiling Cat is watching you masturbate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-02-17, 01:25 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "lol Ceiling Cat is watching you..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
lol

Ceiling Cat is watching you masturbate.
yeah! That's it hahahaha...

it was pretty awkward.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-02-17, 01:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "yeah! That's it hahahaha... it was..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-02-17, 04:56 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "http://mattnelsoninfo.files.wordpress.co..."

KagomJack said:

Last edited by JRwakebord; 2009-02-17 at 04:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-02-17, 09:53 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpres..."
Even Gaiaonline got into it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CeilingCat.jpg (10.2 KB, 6 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-02-18, 12:55 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Even Gaiaonline got into it."

KagomJack said:

Last edited by JRwakebord; 2009-02-18 at 01:06 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-02-18, 02:20 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "http://www.adamsmash.com/wp-content/uplo..."
That used to be my desktop.

---

What about Lolchairs?

http://www.b3ta.com/challenge/lochairs/

There's also Lolmugs, I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny