Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Posted 2002-11-18, 01:17 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
its apoq

thanks im just here at zelaron for hugs, help and to protect you from the evil forums that are a spin off of ugn, called
d2xexpansion.org ( its a pos)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2002-11-18, 02:04 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
SOMEONE STICKY THAT SHIT RIGHT THIS FUCKING MINUTE

ps: You have a few errors in it man you might want to check on it.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-18, 02:10 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
k ill go over it again and see whats wrong ><
sorry if i misled anyone >< i do what i can =-/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2002-11-18, 02:17 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
just the 120/45 should be 160/60 i think thats the only major one

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-18, 02:27 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
actually, that was meaning you could have a 40/15 jewel in the valor, but i already changed it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2002-11-18, 03:18 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
ahhh drrrrr!... lol

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-18, 05:42 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
dont worry, i feal your pain
anyone else have any guides maybe for a tweaker?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2002-12-07, 01:38 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
This is my barb and he does very well for killing those damn annoying zons

20 Battle Order
20 WW
20 Shout (I know this has no use for now)
A few in inc speed
preq.
The rest put where ever

Gear:

8/8/20 gaze with 40/15
.08 arkaines
AO_new ith CB
20 dex raven frost
raven spiral
Shadow necklace
Ber SS
string with 8/15
Bugged str gloves

Stats:
enough str to wear all gear
dex to 75% block
Vit the rest
base eng

I have a good mix of life and frw sc's in order to catch the frequently running zons

I think that is all right but it may not be... I built him to kill all those damn guided arrow zons out there. he does very well at this, If its a really good zon he will pwn her, He can EASILY take several mid level zons at one time.

Any tips?

(BTW this is my first post so plz dont flame me)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2002-12-07, 08:25 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
the_king... no Sword mastery?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AF_29 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAF_29 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AF_29

Posted 2002-12-08, 03:55 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
Maybe he forgot to mention it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-12-08, 08:55 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
Shit lol yeah max sword mastery.... knew there was somethin missing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2002-12-11, 04:19 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
you missed something on your list or missed something in your barbs setup ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2002-12-12, 03:55 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
I forgot to say maxed sword mastery
I have it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_King

Question
Posted 2002-12-30, 03:42 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
that was a really good barb guide but that one person said have vitality at 50 wats up with that to me that seems just way to little and well unless u can afford or your lucky and get lots and lots of great gear along with lots of vitality charms and wat not your barb whould just die whouldnt he??? whould u not want to put lots of vitaality and 180-200 str ??? and moderate dex (while 0to energy) i havent herd one person speak of 50 to vitallty having 50 to vitallity whould mean having to have mass amounts of gear tat give + vit a good sturdy barb whould need to be able to take quite a few hits dueling whouldnt he ???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
snyth-fire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensnyth-fire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

snyth-fire

Posted 2003-01-03, 07:56 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
i didn't understand some of that but..
your wealth on a BvB barb decides where to put stats
its kind of a balance you have to have
max block so always that amount of dexterity
but depending if you have max damg/hp and high level Bo (remember to use alot of +warycry to get more hp)
determines how much you can put into str/vitality
if you are poorer you will have 1500< life and having 50 vitality
would make you lose some physical damage but the life you would gain would make up for it
obviously the richer you are the better but no one said BvB barbs are going to be for the very poor
usually i don't say 'this is for the rich people' but in this case don't get involved unless your'e going to be dedicated or else it will cost more than you can pay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-01-03, 04:30 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
pepin2001 said:

good advice. Remember you want your weapon to hit -35 speed so a ccs will require 3 40/15ias jewels. Arreats is a really good helm. It adds to your skills(more bo and therefore more like) and adds 40 stat points which is 40 more vit points. The resists are also nice and it looks cool. Don't use Venom grip. Instead use Ik gaunts because they give 40 stats which is once again more points ino life. If you want a full guide go here : http://www.diabloii.net/strategy/x-g...arb-pvp-ss.php - best guide ever
I'm glad you like my friend's guide =).
A character's build is very important, and 90% of battle.net ignores their build, and their characters end up sub-standard as a result.

I use a setup that is legal in the top dueling leagues (PvP-east is the name right now on useast).

Helm: BER legit .08 arreats face, 6% AF for vs sorc
Ammy: Cat's Eye vs zons, Crescent Moon for BvB, +2skills/8min/8ML/resistances ammy for the rest.
Rings: 2xraven frost for public duels vs bugged occy ring sorcs, otherwise 1x raven frost, 1 x 8LL ring with +10 str and several other useful mods.
Armor: shaftstop, 40ed w/ 3-7 cold dmg (useful marker for bvb)
Shield: storm socketed w/ 40ed/8min dmg jewel
Sword: Cruel Colossus Sword of Butchery, 299ed base /+23 max, socketed with 2x 39ed/15ias and 1x 38ed/15ias for 387 1hand dmg
Belt: SoE for BvB, tgods all others.
Boots: War traveler (best barb dueling boots in the game hands down)
Gloves: IK

4300 life with 245% linear run/walk and 3500 whirlwind damage. Built on the above guide, I often hear the comment "the best legit barb I've ever seen" in duel games. Feel free to /w me for duels
/w *thesuck for duels.
I use only legit but will be happy to take anyone on 1v1 in a friendly duel =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dirkdig

Posted 2003-01-06, 02:20 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
lol.... apoq is it me or did u copy that from diabloii.net cuz i remeber reading it there lol...... but over all whoever wrote it it isnt apoq but someone else that knows wut they are talking bout (doesnt infer anything, i still got lots to learn too), found it.....

http://www.diabloii.net/strategy/x-guides/barbvbarb.php

anyway stryofoam wrote it whoever he is...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2003-01-06, 02:31 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
i strongly disagree with rest in vit, theres 08 valors for a reason
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-01-06, 02:36 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Barbs"
enough vit to hit 2.5k ~wut ever u desire ur build to do like more vit for zons trappers etc. 2.5k cuz thats wut i suggest to be the min life for any barb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon