Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Grin The New General Chat Thread
Posted 2002-06-10, 02:54 PM
While I'm opposed to count downs and error codes and such, I've found that it's kinda cool to have a place to talk about nothing in particular. ( that's almost like admitting I've gone over to the dark side) So this is the thread who's topic is "Anything acceptable in general conversation". (Not count downs, error messages out of context, giberish or simply the word spam).

If Chruser has a problem with this thread, I'm quite sure he'll make it abundantly clear to all of us
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-06-10, 02:55 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
So what's going on everyone?

Com'on, post, you know you want to
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-06-10, 03:17 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
I know I want you to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-06-10, 03:22 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
So...uh...no more random stuff so whats up WW?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-06-10, 03:32 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
I've been talking to the guy who made this cool RPG hack (which I made cooler ), and he says he's working on a battle hack (so not just mods can swing their weapons ), but it won't be done for quite some time .

That and that I have to go home already . And finally build my working Ãœber-Rig (hopefully)
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2002-06-10, 03:57 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
wh not use wwr for this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-06-10, 04:44 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
for ur information WRT is closed and i hope it'll remain that way... btw... i hope battle hack comes out soon... can't wait to slice everyone's head off with my omega powers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-10, 05:26 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
General chat eh? Anyone play Morrowind? I just got it a few days ago and it rocks! Only downfall is its high requirements. I got a nice computer and all but still run 9-15 fps in cities. Although I do get a nice 55-65 fps in dungeons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-10, 09:19 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Heh was playing morrowind and caught got a blight disease thingy, and none of the npcs would talk to me, because they didnt wanna catch it... =P
Then after I went to alchemist and found the right cure potion, I went and joined fighters guild and helped some lady with her rat infestion, and while in her house I helped her with her gold infestion too =P What a fun game, ok back to playing Morrowind
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-10, 09:39 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
im gonna miss the WRT..... but i guess i can just post here instead....

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-06-10, 09:40 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Go check the new quote in movie forum, pretty easy if you seen the movie heh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-10, 09:47 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
except i havent, lol

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-06-10, 11:15 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Ok just found out how to rotate the camera in Morrowind.

Alundria the Dark Elven Battlemage
Major skills include School of Destruction, Heavy Armour, and Axes

In Ultima Online terms this character would be the equiv of
GM Lumberjacking
GM Tactics
GM Swords
GM Anatomy
GM Mage
GM Eval
GM Resist

Gawd I wish there was a general games forum....
YOU MUST BUY MORROWIND THIS GAME ROX!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-11, 12:14 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that looks sweet

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-06-11, 02:30 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
I'll download it...
I've read it cannot b played online... i wanted to own j00 sum

Last edited by Sirpullido; 2002-06-11 at 03:25 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-11, 06:20 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
hey sum... u got all that so fast?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-11, 08:59 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Quote:
i hope battle hack comes out soon... can't wait to slice everyone's head off with my omega powers
According to the person writing it, it will be a long time, but it will be done well, and will take into account your weapons and armor and such and give your ma, pp, and ap meaning (for instance, you can only do skilled attacks untill your pp runs out).

It'll be cool, I just hope it doesn't seem like forever waiting.
--WetWired

P.S. You're a mod, Randuin, you can do that, only thing is they can't do it back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2002-06-11, 01:03 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
So... you'd have to watch your step in the flame forums, eh? Would the elements be weak/strong against each other? Would AP let you do a limit break?

It'll be cool when it comes out, but I'd better start building up some levels...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-06-11, 01:59 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
me 2 lol. the mods have uber-skills. its not fair lol

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-06-11, 02:16 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Yeah, but I am also weapon-less..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube