Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-12-13, 09:09 PM
Since im bored i'll write up a zerg start off for a 2v2 map....also works for 1v1 against protoss..

build up to 9 drones then get an overlord
use the cancel trick to get your supply to 10/9
by the time your overlord comes out build 2 more drones which brings you to 12/18...save up 300minerals hatchery.....11/18......get a spawning pool 10/18....get two more drones 12/18 and then get a gas chamber after that get another drone....12/18

by the time extractor comes out i send 3 drones there to get 100 gas after 100 gas i send em back to mine minerals....100 gas is for upgrade zergling speed.....pump out lings when until you hit 18/18....get an overlord.....make sure to micro well with your 12 lings.....by this time u get another hatchery probably expanded somewhere or still within ur base up 2 u.....make sure u scout their choke with lords so if u see a whole mass coming out and u know their out for u get sunks at least 2-3 depends....from here u choose ur destiny air or lurks do watver....if against 2v2 toss and zerg go mass ling and AIR! if u c terran and toss lurks but dont go techin or u get outmassed and killed straight off thats why pump lings and drones....Terran Zerg opponents hmmm depends on ur team mate if ur team mate is toss tell him to go STORM OWN ALL THE M&M saves ur arse! i personally think AIR! and mass sunks at the front....or u get ownedd by stim M&M if ur team mate is terran tank and M&M as ASAP....

You guys may have troubles with zerg many ppl ask when to build drones and i see a lot of ppl with not enough of them......After an attack which has devasted the opponent thats when u pump out 3-6 drones at once with the 2 hatcheris....if your attack isnt successfull......say if u have 3 hatcheries use the 3 for lings and save two larvae for drones.....

I CAN GO IN MORE DETAIL IF U WANT I CAN EDIT THIS IF U REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT TO DO AND BUILD JUST REPLY!

Last edited by Pekson; 2002-12-18 at 09:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-12-17, 11:48 AM in reply to Pekson's post starting "Since im bored i'll write up a zerg..."
:Split:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-18, 08:57 PM in reply to Pekson's post starting "Since im bored i'll write up a zerg..."
keep up that stratigy it's pretty good

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2002-12-18, 09:28 PM in reply to Pekson's post starting "Since im bored i'll write up a zerg..."
Ok ZERG VS ZERG my dreaded match up -.- ( REALLY HATE IT )

there are 2 ways u can start this off......first one is

9 Drones.....use the cancel trick then an overlord 10/9......build 2 more drones 12/17......get an extracter then a spawning pool....when extracter comes out get 3 drones there quickly then build another hatchery 11/17 get 3 more drones 14/17....
once you got the resources upgrade the hatchery into a lair ASAP I MEAN ASAP....u can pump lings out if u see zerg opponent pumpin em but not too much tho enough to kill all his lings.....17/17 LORD!.....by 17/17 supply ur lord is about to come out as well as the LAIR, after that comes out get a SPIRE immediatley......here u go this is where u choose ur destiny get lings and 1 spore colony....bring all ya lords to the spore....

once the spire comes out i mostly get scourges to get their lords and then pump out lings and mutalisk....

The other strat is 9 drones....cancel trick.....overlord......2 drones 12/17.....then a hatchery.....drone 12/17 then a spawn.....drone 12/17 then extracter.....

both are great strats but i think the 2nd strat is better but if ur caught doin this u can die or lose a lot of drones...but if successful which is most of the time in ZvZ unless he 9 or 12 pools, you can get more drones out quicker and more lings out....than the 1st strat...

Last edited by Pekson; 2002-12-20 at 06:31 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson