Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2002-06-11, 02:24 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
well that just sux

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-06-11, 02:37 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueCube
Yeah, but I am also weapon-less..
You play Ultima Online by chance? I might be able to help, if you do..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-11, 05:33 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
hehe everyone go on sum's shard just to get best weapon/armor
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-11, 05:37 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
More Morrowind pics..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-11, 05:39 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
i think it's really cool and freedom-y... kinda like UO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-11, 05:43 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
yea, you can do alot more things in it then you can in UO to...
like swimming along the coast, and you dive to the bottom and can get pearls
or walking along a road come up to a tree with mushrooms growind off its side and pick em...
You can barter prices from npcs
You can create yuor own spells (with enough gold)
Yuo can make any kind of character class
You can survive a vampire attack.... and end up becoming one
there sooo much in morrowind and in the last 3 days ive proly experienced this much of it
[=----------------------------------------------------------------------------]

= is experienc
- is havnt experienced
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-11, 05:46 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Not to mention you can buy land deeds, and get your own house, and decorate it how you see fit with the thousands of items in Morrowind....
Anything you see you can most likely pick up, besides stuff to big to get like trees rocks walls and shit
but go into a shop and all those weapons on the shelves paper on the desks go into a bar... bottles spilled on floor
go into a libary, each and every book on the shelves is movable and readable, and theres alot of em

morrowind is an awsome game, what you guys doing reading this? you should be out playing morrowind
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-11, 06:20 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
is it online?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-06-11, 06:33 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
is it online?
as in multiplayer?
not currently
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-11, 06:48 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
I'm downloading it right now... 2 fucking full CD's... I hope they work
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-11, 07:05 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
odd... the game is only 1 cd, but it ships with another cd - the editor used to make the game, ................ you dont need cd2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-11, 07:22 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
I think I must download that. Looks prettttttttty interesting. BTW did everyone miss me? I got in a car accident Haven't been able to use my computer for a few weeks....sorry chruser for not letting you know much about it.
[img]www.zelaron.com/pr0n/answer.jpg[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Posted 2002-06-11, 07:24 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Now I'm back, new AND improved (I have 32 metal pins in my leg).

P.S. I set off metal detectors.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Posted 2002-06-11, 07:25 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
How did these people I've never seen before get so many posts in like a month? Spamming I presume.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

answer763

Posted 2002-06-11, 07:25 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
they should rip off your leg and replace it with cyborg parts, then you could kick something really hard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-11, 07:26 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Spamming?!?
I know nothing of it....
*whistles*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-11, 09:22 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
lol it's like seeing robocop all over again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-11, 10:00 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
spam? who, us?? naww....

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-06-11, 10:07 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
lol... gee what a pleasant surprise all this 3k posts is
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-11, 10:29 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Hey Wiccan, your ready to start turning the APC into a big organization?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy