Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Colorize your console
Posted 2007-04-30, 12:58 PM
http://www.colorwarepc.com/products/..._services.aspx

Color your existing system and controllers for $100, or just a controller for $25.

If the PS3 didn't look so good in black (and the fact that I've recently had to return it...), I'd consider this. I'm still considering getting a controller done in prowler.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-30, 03:13 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Colorize your console"
I think the PS3 looks quite nice in a dark red, too... but only as long as it's got the chrome stripe.

You don't mind me asking why you had to return it, do you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-30, 03:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I think the PS3 looks quite nice in a..."
It was randomly overheating on power-on, regardless of whether it had been recently in use. It sits in the open, too, so it's not something else's heat. Probably a fan startup issue. I got a replacement and it works fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-30, 03:29 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It was randomly overheating on..."
I'm going to colorize my NES.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-30, 03:37 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It was randomly overheating on..."
Fair enough.

---

Methinks the colourised 360's look quite nice - a lot better than regular beige, that's for sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-30, 08:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fair enough. --- Methinks the..."
So when does your pink ps3 come in?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-02, 01:11 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Colorize your console"
WOW! they can do it to my phone too! I want it pink and black
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-05-02, 01:29 PM in reply to klo's post starting "WOW! they can do it to my phone too! I..."
I just do not like the PS3. This addition is nice though and might finaly convince me that getting one is worth it.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-05-02, 02:07 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Colorize your console"
This is a cool idea, but kinda expensive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-05-03, 03:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "This is a cool idea, but kinda..."
I hear that. Its not really like I go around showing off my gaming systems, really. I don't even have a next-gen console, yet. Soon, though!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2007-05-03, 04:09 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "I hear that. Its not really like I go..."
It's current gen, now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-05-03, 04:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "This is a cool idea, but kinda..."
Amen.

I though geez that's an expensive sticker god damnit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-05-04, 04:42 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Amen. I though geez that's an..."
Am I the only one that finds this to be the most retarded thing ever? Just give your spare money to me and I'll color it with some markers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-04, 08:09 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Am I the only one that finds this to be..."
You'll color a black console with some markers? Right...

The whole point of this is that it looks like it came that way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-05-04, 08:18 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You'll color a black console with some..."
Unless you're going to all kinds of LAN type things or something I don't see much point. Nobody sees my consoles except me and my girlfriend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-04, 08:44 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Unless you're going to all kinds of LAN..."
Your environment effects your mood. There's nothing illogical about wanting nice looking stuff that few others will see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-05-04, 02:19 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Your environment effects your mood. ..."
Have we really become so metrosexual as a culture to care what color our gaming console is? x_X.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-04, 04:28 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Have we really become so metrosexual as..."
I sure do - anything electronical in my room is black, curvy, and shiny. I spent time looking for visible computer parts, and for a TV, that compliment the PS3. No point having a bright green PC, silver TV, and a shiny black PS3.

Heck, even my mirror has a cast iron frame that's black and curvy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-14, 10:08 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I sure do - anything electronical in my..."
I just have an airbrush kit and have done a lot of this myself. You just have to be very careful and know how to take it apart.

Both my PS2 and GC are a dark blue. Same with the TV.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2007-05-14, 10:14 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "I just have an airbrush kit and have..."
You know, you could make quite a bit of cash doing that - a few people have coloured PS3's in interesting colours, and sold them for a few thousand dollars on Ebay, "the only PS3 in the world that is such and such a colour". Of course, they have a couple of controllers, bigger harddrive, but they sell for a lot.

For example, there was a red one on recently that sold for $6000, I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny