Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

EA announces Goldeneye 2
Posted 2004-06-25, 08:21 PM
because of the huge success of Goldeneye on the N64, which was hailed best shooter of all time, still yet to be overcome. which is mainly because all of EA"s bond games are MUCH TO SHORT godleneye has 20'ish missions, whereas EA's have 10'ish, so less bang for the buck. but EA is doing it there going to create a sequel, veering back to the Nightfire'ish gameplay and away from 3rd person stealth and try and best the BEST.
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-26, 02:21 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post "EA announces Goldeneye 2"
this is old news? Anyway for those who havent seen the trailer yet http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault...deneye_ra.html EVIL!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-06-26, 10:01 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "this is old news? Anyway for those who..."
i still dont think it wil be able to stack up at all to the N64 one, only people that can top that is RARE and they arent doing shit all for XbOX so im not to worried
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-26, 12:20 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "i still dont think it wil be able to..."
Not too worried? why would u be worried? U should hope for a good game no matter who the publicer is so we have something good to play...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-06-28, 09:37 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Not too worried? why would u be..."
Ah, the good ol' days... Sitting there with 3 buddies, playing the Aztec Ruins mission in paintball mode... On a 32" television it wasn't so bad =P. I remember my favorite 3 missions from SP mode from that game too:

1.)Frigate
2.)Snow Level (Destroy the satellite/radar)
3.)Statue Park

What's your favorite goldenye gun? (other than the golden/silver pp7)

The ak47 from the jungle mission is mine... or the moonraker...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xtac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxtac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xtac