Zephyr Bow

Posted 2002-12-08, 05:16 PM

That's a nice bow....
Saw this one in a Duel game on UsEast
That's a screenshot of the guy inventory

If img dont work

Zephyr Bow

There You go

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2002-12-08 at 07:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MiNi_MaX

Posted 2002-12-08, 05:59 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Neither works. Attach as an image perhaps?

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-12-08, 06:06 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Image doesnt work...

But this one does!

EDIT: Lol sorry about the picture...but really there was NOTHING wrong with it! Its your brain's fault for being so perverted...

No big deal..... Got a complaint about it already so I just made it poof...

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2002-12-08 at 07:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2002-12-08, 06:51 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
THats not a zephyr, its a fuse of a Zephyr and Silence. THis picture has been faked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-12-08, 07:00 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Quote:
Originally posted by BMS-IcE-
THats not a zephyr, its a fuse of a Zephyr and Silence. THis picture has been faked.
Btw Mantra that picture is sick...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-12-08, 07:04 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Quote:
Originally posted by BMS-IcE-
that pic is not a fake that is the Zephyr bow. Watch the double posting please use your edit button.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-08, 07:08 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Oops I thought I used the Edit button Musta clicked Quote by mistake, Sry bout that.

How can that be a real zephyr... it has 70% Ias, 342% ED and 2 skills all of which Zephyr does not give... And it can't be a Ith because Silence needs 6 sockets and Zephyr needs 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-12-08, 07:10 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Believe me if you could see the trash-can you would see how many times i have done the same thing. dont worry about it.

I think the bow is nice but its disturbing to see a totally new method of bugging items coming about. I dont believe in bugged duels..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-08, 09:23 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
That's not a fake... No image editing or items made with jamella editor.
But I was wondering how a bow can be ethereal....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MiNi_MaX

Posted 2002-12-08, 10:26 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Quote:
Originally posted by MiNi_MaX
That's not a fake... No image editing or items made with jamella editor.
But I was wondering how a bow can be ethereal....
it cannot be this will be the downfall of this bow.
i think its going to be fairly easy for the server to detect.

I remember reading somewhere that the servers can detect items with extreme 'flaws' like this.. like the -dex crowns and - str gloves sued for the skill hack.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-09, 10:34 AM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
That is a nice bow... too bad its fake
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2002-12-09, 01:59 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Quote:
Originally posted by The_King
That is a nice bow... too bad its fake
Ignorance is bliss......

the bow is not fake.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-09, 04:12 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
mmm that bow is cool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-12-09, 05:04 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
how can u tell its not fake. you know on jamella you can make it etheral or anything. adrenachrome, explain to me why you seem so sure its real
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2002-12-09, 05:05 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Quote:
Originally posted by kaos
how can u tell its not fake. you know on jamella you can make it etheral or anything. adrenachrome, explain to me why you seem so sure its real
Take my word for it... I have seen it.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-09, 05:14 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
oh ok.

btw, that was a f0ucking fast ass response, sign of a good mod
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2002-12-09, 05:17 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Always

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-09, 05:17 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Anybody know the bugging method to make it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-12-09, 05:52 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrenachrome

it cannot be this will be the downfall of this bow.
i think its going to be fairly easy for the server to detect.

I remember reading somewhere that the servers can detect items with extreme 'flaws' like this.. like the -dex crowns and - str gloves sued for the skill hack.
Oops I'm Sorry... Helping Blizz deleting to bow was not my intention
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MiNi_MaX

Posted 2002-12-09, 06:44 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
btw thats VERY good min. dmg for a bow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos