Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

What in life brings you the most Joy?
Posted 2009-07-01, 04:02 PM
It can be anything.

Sex, money, drugs, alcohol, being a pedofile. It doesn't matter. I'm just curious to know what everyone on here has a passion for, or what brings them the most joy. I know that WW probably loves to read anime comics, and Thanatos probably will say staring in the mirror, but I'm just tryin to see what the consensus is.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-01, 04:07 PM in reply to D3V's post "What in life brings you the most Joy?"
Playing the drums, doing drugs, socializing with females.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-01, 04:16 PM in reply to D3V's post "What in life brings you the most Joy?"
At the moment, music. In general, being close to another human being.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-01, 04:41 PM in reply to D3V's post "What in life brings you the most Joy?"
Playing fiendish jazz pieces on my Trumpet, reading (Sci-Fi and Fantasy - at the moment Steven Erikson's Malazan Book of the Fallen series is my favourite), and generally doing things on my computer (though I probably get the most joy from sitting down with a problem and programming a working solution).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-07-01, 04:44 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Playing fiendish jazz pieces on my..."
Hanging out with friends, playing my piano and cello, parties, sports, comical vids and shows, and electronics in general

Last edited by Wallow; 2009-07-01 at 07:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-07-01, 07:12 PM in reply to D3V's post "What in life brings you the most Joy?"
Tons of Manga and Anime for me!
Oh, and random reoccuring boss battles that have no point to them!
And don't forget randomly generated dungeons that almost never end!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-01, 11:26 PM in reply to D3V's post "What in life brings you the most Joy?"
Knowing God brings me the most joy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2009-07-02, 09:46 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Knowing God brings me the most joy."
WetWired said: [Goto]
Knowing God brings me the most joy.
O rly?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-02, 01:42 PM in reply to D3V's post "What in life brings you the most Joy?"
I love human flesh!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-02, 05:40 PM in reply to D3V's post "What in life brings you the most Joy?"
Staring in the mirror.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-07-02, 07:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Staring in the mirror."
Lately, music and reading.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-03, 09:17 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Lately, music and reading."
I forgot money. I know, I'm a bastard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-08, 08:27 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I forgot money. I know, I'm a bastard."
I think revenge brings me the most joy in life.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-07-08, 03:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think revenge brings me the most joy..."
My girlfriend, money, soccer, video games, social events.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-07-09, 12:22 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My girlfriend, money, soccer, video..."
Pranks. While I was on vacation I made my mom think she won the california lottery when I edited the lottery website to have her numbers on them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-07-09, 06:15 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Pranks. While I was on vacation I made..."
That's just a bad idea, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-31, 02:31 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Pranks. While I was on vacation I made..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Pranks. While I was on vacation I made my mom think she won the california lottery when I edited the lottery website to have her numbers on them.
That's the funniest shit ever, you should've recorded it and put it on Youtube.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-07-31, 02:38 PM in reply to D3V's post "What in life brings you the most Joy?"
I guess my life is plain, I just love weed and music.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Panic36 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPanic36 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Panic36

Posted 2009-07-31, 02:51 PM in reply to Panic36's post starting "I guess my life is plain, I just love..."
Panic36 said: [Goto]
I guess my life is plain, I just love weed and music.
Not really, I know I can relate to that when it really comes down to it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-07-31, 07:11 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Not really, I know I can relate to that..."
i enjoy not being a plebian
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord