Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Fags.
Posted 2003-02-01, 01:18 AM
[ramble]
2 times today iths got me.

I was playing trying to recruit for my clan, when people would just randomly talk shit, 9 times out of 10 i would own them (usually with my lld, i beat a lvl 50 barb with my lvl 13 thrower, and a lvl 81 assasin with my 33 fb sorc) anyway 1 of these people were tripped out on iths, came in using ballista, and newb stuff, than as he went outside switched to z, and owned me.. i had no idea what was coming. But thanks to my godlike reflexes, i just got my naked sorc, with lvl 26 ts, and killed him 1 shot. He asked to buy the hack that killed him...

I was in my clan channel, as some1 came in and started talkin shit to me (only d2 player there, others on brood war) than her boyfriend or something *yeah people do have boyfriends over b.net isnt that weird...* and he came in, asked me to join game, from the immediate gear i saw on him,i knew i could own him. I go in game, ith cb, havoks everywhere, bugged valor, .08's, and worst of all sigons gloves/boots...

needless to say he tore everything i threw at him to peaces, i asked him to get a legit char, and he said no, legit is for newbs. I asked him to take off all his bugged gear and put on legit stuff and duel me, he complied trying to prove hes so godly, i got my lvl 53 necro, tore him to peaces.

wtf has d2 come too... these are 2 true ebayers. having casting iron maiden on one and owning him, other killing 1 ts in NIGHTMARE while he was heavily bugged out. the irony in this makes me want to kill something

[/ramble]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-02-01, 05:17 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Fags."
if u want to cry about being poor, ask ur monther why. if u want to tell us a story BORING!

Last edited by Ganga; 2003-02-19 at 01:51 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-01, 07:03 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Fags."
whine whine whine, that's all you do man, so what if they talk crap, all you are doing here is trying to show off on how you owned them and no one cares. Go get a shrink and tell it to him you big baby.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-02-01, 07:39 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Fags."
ganga said:
if u want to cry about being poor ask ur monther y if u want to tell us a story BORING!
ok, now say that one more time but in english.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-02-02, 12:04 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Fags."
I was explaingin what this game has come to, no im not poor, infact if either of u would like to duel, legit btw, pls msg me, btw when i say legit, i mean following regular tourny standards, and if u dont know those, dont msg me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-02-02, 03:58 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Fags."
No I don't cheat and I don't dual cause I have nothing to prove to no one. You don't like the way how ppl play d2 nowadays, then fine, go home to momma and don't play it anymore. But the fact of the matter is no matter what you say about hack or who hacks what, it's not going to change. Not for you, and not for anyone else. We all know that ppl hack, in fact that why i don't play d1 ne more. You can't walk in a simple game without someone waltzing in a repeatingly killing you over and over cause he/she thinks it's funny. You made this thread to speak your view and you did. We say our view and you don'tlike it so you start challenging us to duel you. Gee, doesn't that sound jujst like the guy you were telling us about in the beginning of this thead?? Just goes to show just how immature you are.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-02-02, 02:01 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Fags."
Bloodkrawller said:
whine whine whine, that's all you do man, so what if they talk crap, all you are doing here is trying to show off on how you owned them and no one cares. Go get a shrink and tell it to him you big baby.
dont call me immature again, i challanged u because u talked shit, and frankly id love to kick your ass. How much u wanna bet if i owned u, u would say i used some kind of ith? Dont talk if ur not gonna back it up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-02-02, 02:22 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Fags."
some fag once said... "CRY ME A RIVER"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-02-02, 04:20 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Fags."
Man, there sure are a ton of assholes here. Insolense made a very valid complaint, and I completely back him. I don't duel (partially because of the bugged sh*t), but I know how lame some of those people (trying to refrain from swearing) can be. There are few things more annoying than a cheater (or bugged user in this case) that thinks he's awesome...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-02-02, 06:51 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Fags."
My Zon uses Zephyr, Cliffkiller, Gaze and Shaft both socketed with Havoc marks, 20% IAS Knockback zon gloves, string of ears, C grip ring, 9% ll with other mods ring, and Wartravs. I'm not an ebay character. Don't assume they're ebay just because they have better gear than you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-02-02, 08:29 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Fags."
Sorry if i dont consider BETTER bugged, or ith items. Id really like to see you get legit items better than most players, theres a challenge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-02-03, 03:24 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Fags."
Obviously you did read a single word I said Insolence. I said I don't care if you want to dual me. go a head and kill my char as many times as you want, that still doesn't make you any lesser of a jacka$$ then before. In fact if anything it makes you more immature than before. ever since I have come to the forum all I have heard you do is whine about this and whine about that. You whined about ppl asking stupid newb questions, which is what this forum is all about, and now you whine about stuff that ppl do on a daily basis and infact some of them probably get those hacks from this very site. So like I said, either suck it up and be a man, or take your ball and go home.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-02-03, 09:50 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Fags."
I have never come across someone who pisses me off simply due to their stupidity before...except you Blood.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-02-03, 03:09 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Fags."
well if you like insolence so much then i can see why you are getting so mad then. your just like him. either way I don't give a damn about what you think about me, I never did anything to you.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-02-03, 03:10 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Fags."
You wont 'dual' me but you flame me, and ask me to stop whining. Your stupid pal, prove to me that i suck, im pretty sure im not that bad at dueling, atleast i even stick up for myself even if some1 does use bugged. And the off chance that i win, is a big payoff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`