Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2007-06-10, 08:36 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "What's a dig...?"
You're too young to understand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-06-11, 12:28 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "You're too young to understand."
You have many drinks to spit in before you'll get that one I guess?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-06-11, 08:41 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "What did you get arrested for? I was..."
slaynish said:
What did you get arrested for?

I was saying, you smoke a whole lot.. So you should be prepared to do the time...
Posession of marijuana. It was only 2 grams, though. The cop was a major asshole. I mean, come on.. it's 2:00 in the morning.. I'm just trying to go home (I was completely sober) and he searches my car and finds my 2 fucking grams and arrests me.

I got 80 hours of community service, and 12 weeks of this drug awareness class. And, yeah, I did everything that was required of me and now it's off my record.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-11, 08:59 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Posession of marijuana. It was only 2..."
Wow. Where do you live? That's pretty bullshit.

A guy I know is a pretty big dealer in my city. The cops all know it, he gets pulled over ALL the time with that amount and never gets anything for it. They just send him home. They are trying to bust him with a huge amount so they can put him away for a while. A few grams to an ounce won't get the job done.

He travels with pounds, they can get him with trafficking and i think thats what they are trying to do. Haven't got him yet though.. He has multiple offenses for this kinda stuff so once he gets caught again he's pretty much fucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-06-11, 09:39 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Wow. Where do you live? That's pretty..."
I live in Indiana.

It was my very first offense and my first run-in with the cops. This whole ordeal cost me probably $3000-$3500 out of my own pocket. FOR 2 GRAMS OF A PLANT THAT GROWS IN THE GROUND. Dumb. =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-11, 03:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I live in Indiana. It was my very..."
That was rather harsh... at least it's not on your record, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-11, 05:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I live in Indiana. It was my very..."
Honestly, that is real harsh. Here in MN, if you have under an ounce and a half (42 grams) you get a tiny fine, and possibly drug classes.
At least you didn't have separate bags. I had a friend who had two halves in his car and got busted with intent to sell. Kind of sucks when one of the halves had less than a bowls worth in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-06-11, 09:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I live in Indiana. It was my very..."
Was that just in fines or did they make you pay fo rthe classes on top of that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-06-12, 10:29 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Was that just in fines or did they make..."
They made me pay for each individual class. I didn't have health insurance at the time and I had to pay $120 a WEEK to go to these classes taught by some dumb, crazy bitch that didn't know what she was talking about.

Plus that total sum includes my lawyer, getting bailed out of jail, getting my car out from the inpound lot, court fines, those classes, and probation fees. It's crap, really. =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-12, 02:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "They made me pay for each individual..."
That sucks man. Been there, done that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-12, 02:17 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That sucks man. Been there, done that."
I wasn't stupid enough to ever get caught by the police.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-12, 02:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I wasn't stupid enough to ever get..."
You're stupid if you think you're being so safe to where you can never get caught.

You're always liable to get caught.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-12, 02:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You're stupid if you think you're being..."
Seriously, it has nothing to do with being stupid. It has a lot to do with dumb luck, although for some people I'm sure stupidity is a factor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-12, 02:49 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Seriously, it has nothing to do with..."
Being smart about what you're doing greatly reduces your chances of getting caught.

Being stupid greatly increases your chances of getting caught.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-12, 02:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Being smart about what you're doing..."
It may reduce your chances, yeah, but there's still the potential of getting busted. You're never 100% safe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-13, 12:10 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It may reduce your chances, yeah, but..."
Just don't do the drugs and you're good, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-06-13, 08:52 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Just don't do the drugs and you're..."
Exactly.

When i do it, rarely, its not like I do it because i want to act like a retarded 15 year old who is high.

I get high and sit there in bed, and play video games. Then sleep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-06-13, 10:11 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Exactly. When i do it, rarely, its..."
Yeah, funny how that works. Not doing anything illegal ends up leading to not having to worry about getting busted. Life has been great for the last 4 years because of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied