Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Hey whats up druggies!!

Posted 2007-12-03, 11:55 AM
hey hey whats up?? im on 2ce right now and i can barly type!~!! so message me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
big-2ce is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbig-2ce is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

big-2ce

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:04 PM in reply to big-2ce's post "Hey whats up druggies!!"
Where the fuck have all these hippies come from? We're being invaded!

We'll need one of these...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:05 PM in reply to big-2ce's post "Hey whats up druggies!!"
Whoever this is, he's using the same IP as -Spector-, AmBam, SweetestHunni, and Optimistic.

This shit's getting annoying, yo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Whoever this is, he's using the same IP..."
Nice, hows the trip?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MescalinesFrend

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:11 PM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post starting "Nice, hows the trip?"
Hum, i have no idea who that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweetesthunni

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:14 PM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post starting "Hum, i have no idea who that is."
Well someone better start figuring out who everyone is or it will be assumed that everyone is the same person and everyone will be exterminated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well someone better start figuring out..."
Maybe spector is suffering from Schizophrenia (sp) and is making up converstations with himself?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Maybe spector is suffering from..."
Well, I have no doubt that there are multiple people, I just want some sort of explaination as to why they are all using the same IP address. When it's getting to this point, an explaination is doubly needed, because we've got like half of our active members using the same IP address which is annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, I have no doubt that there are..."
Sometimes i get on here at school, thus my IP adress.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweetesthunni

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:28 PM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post starting "Sometimes i get on here at school, thus..."
the plot thickens?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:31 PM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post starting "Sometimes i get on here at school, thus..."
WTF? this guys trying to talk about his trip, not this drama shit :P. Let the man talk his trip out without the interruption of this stupid IP problem... or atleast go back to the forum where you originally started bitching about it :-D

Luv,
Mescalinesfrend
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MescalinesFrend

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:34 PM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post starting "WTF? this guys trying to talk about his..."
Goddamn hippies.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Whoever this is, he's using the same IP..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Whoever this is, he's using the same IP as -Spector-, AmBam, SweetestHunni, and Optimistic.

This shit's getting annoying, yo.
Why is it annoying? The more active members, the merrier. I fail to see the problem. Maybe word is getting out at Spector's school/hometown about Zelaron. Who cares, really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:36 PM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post starting "WTF? this guys trying to talk about his..."
Well, I've sent a PM to Optimistic requesting that they reveal their identity otherwise their account will be banned. I also asked them who Big-2ce is, since Big-2ce is not accepting PMs.

Too much freaky shit going on in here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, I've sent a PM to Optimistic..."
Why do you care so much?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:38 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Why is it annoying? The more active..."
Thanatos said:
Why is it annoying? The more active members, the merrier. I fail to see the problem. Maybe word is getting out at Spector's school/hometown about Zelaron. Who cares, really.
It's getting annoying because there's no way of knowing who is who. Spector could very well be creating multiple accounts.

It leads to problems such as, if one of them starts spamming NoNoNoNoNoNo, I have to ban all of them because there's no way of knowing who did what, as they all have the same IP address.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's getting annoying because there's..."
None of them are causing problems. I don't see why you're hellbent on getting rid of new, decent posters. Why would Spector create multiple accounts? He's been here for years and knows what happens in this situation. I say let it be. =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "None of them are causing problems. I..."
Who said I was hellbent on getting rid of them? If I were, I would have already banned them all.

Point is, they're all using the same IP address, and there's some shady shit going on, which needs to be cleared up. -Spector- claims to only get online at work and at home, yet he's matching a school's IP address, which is common to all 5 accounts.

Though, I've done some further investigation and found a few things.

SweetestHunni and Optimistic both post from two locations, which they have in common. They both post at the school, and they both post from some comcast IP address, which I would guess is either work or home. So, either they are the same person, or they at least have some sort of connection.

AmBam and Big-2ce, however, have only posted from the school IP address.

Like I said before, I don't doubt at all that there are multiple people involved, but there are security issues when it comes to numerous people having common IP addresses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-06, 11:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Who said I was hellbent on getting rid..."
hmm.
My IP matches Kanedas. Thats because, uhm, uhm, we live together!!! (thats it...)
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-12-06, 01:45 PM in reply to klo's post starting "hmm. My IP matches Kanedas. Thats..."
NO WAY .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-