Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-06-24, 06:16 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
Holy shit zagggon, senesia just h4xed you and made you double post, you better run.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-24, 06:18 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
That wasn't my intention.

I just split that previous telling him not to spam again, yet he didn't listen. Therefore I split it again.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-24, 06:32 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
It was suppose to be a joke, then you had to get all serious about it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-24, 06:35 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
Supposed*

I don't want zagggon to run because of that.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-24, 06:52 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
Ok, instead of just correcting you back, I'm putting you on my ignore list. I'm officially tired of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-24, 07:36 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
You're lucky you're a mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-24, 07:42 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
i dont see why K_A and senesia are fighting the real problem here is zaggon who seems to be a KID! nothing more than a kid whos maturity level is exceeded by most ppl on this forum so why the hell are u guys bothering? if he doesnt like botters he can go screw himself jus ban the guy frm the forums and forget bout it! so much hassle over nothin..sheesh!
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-06-24, 07:52 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
Well, KA has professed his love for Senesia on numerous occassions, though the average eye might not have caught on.

KA:
So, Senesia, you like anal right?

KA:
So, Senesia, you wanna blow me, right?

Etc. etc. etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-24, 08:21 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
I've never mentioned oral sex to Senesia, it's always anal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-24, 08:23 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
Oh yeah, you're probably right, but you get the jist.

Oh yeah, and:

KA:
Hey, Senesia, your Sig is hot, I want to bone her!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-24, 08:26 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
I don't think I've ever mentioned wanting to bone her sig either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-24, 09:08 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
well her sig IS hot!! but oh ok i wasnt aware of the previous history!
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-06-24, 09:54 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
immortal_king you are gay and you know it
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-24, 09:58 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "YES SEE SENESIA LEGIT -IS- NO BOTS:p..."
Well, this whole page is off-topic...

PM me if you want it to be opened.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia