Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Hello

Posted 2010-09-27, 08:46 AM
Hey whats up?
can anyone tell me how to add a profile pic? Im new to zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cotton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCotton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cotton

Posted 2010-09-27, 08:48 AM in reply to Cotton's post "Hello"
What's up cotton? I'm not sure if you're able to add a a picture until either 5-10+ posts, but click on "User CP" (Top left) then look on the far left under your control panel and you can edit your profile picture, avatar and signature.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-09-27, 09:45 AM in reply to Cotton's post "Hello"
cotton said: [Goto]
hey whats up?
Can anyone tell me how to add a profile pic? Im new to zelaron
welcome to zelaron

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-27, 03:16 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What's up cotton? I'm not sure if..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
User CP
No CP allowed.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-27, 04:21 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "No CP allowed."
Zelaron to Welcome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-28, 08:56 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Zelaron to Welcome"
where's gin?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-28, 03:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "where's gin?"
He'll post in six years.

Once.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-28, 03:06 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "He'll post in six years. Once."
udidntcwhatididthar

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-28, 06:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "udidntcwhatididthar"
No, I saw it. Just didn't give a K_A.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-28, 07:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "No, I saw it. Just didn't give a K_A."
and so he will never post again >.>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-29, 05:06 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "and so he will never post again..."
Oh, great you broke the noob ... just fucking great ... now how are we going to explain this?
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-09-29, 06:20 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "Oh, great you broke the noob ... just..."
Don't worry, this kind of thing happens at my house all the time. We'll just find a place to hide it, and throw some stuffed animals on it... if she asks, we'll just make a story one-by-one, and whoever ends up getting screwed over in the story did it. With numbchucks.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-29, 09:29 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Don't worry, this kind of thing happens..."

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-29, 09:38 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww144..."
Boxxy should be my girlfriend..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-29, 09:58 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Boxxy should be my girlfriend.."
and then

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V