Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

3 wishes
Posted 2002-10-26, 10:09 PM
if you were granted 3 wishes to any magnitude, what would they be?

-----
EDIT
CANT WISH FOR INFINITE WISHES OR FOR MORE
-----

for my 3, my main wish would be to be an invicible vampire NOT INVISIBLE!!! why? i would be invicible, never dying, never aging, i would be uber strong as vampires are, i would be uber fast as they are, and uber sneaky. id be able to take on anything at any given time, and being invicible, i would be invulnerable to vampires normal vulnerabilities.

as for my second wish, i would wish for instantly regenerating body parts. you see, it would be pointless to be invicible if you could get your arms chopped off, and render you almost harmless to anyone or anything for that matter. if someone blow a huge hole in my stomach with a shotgun, it would instantly regenerate, phasing me nothing.

and for my 3rd and final wish, i would wish to be able to cast any truly magic, ie fireballs, lightning, any of that good stuff. this way, i could be invisible if i wanted, and completely stealthy. or if i wanted, i could just torch innocent civilians. also, you think you would be sneaky by dropping a nuke on me and disintegrating (not sure about spelling) all my body parts so i cant regenerate, well, i could just cast a force field, or teleport to wherever i want. also, with my telekenesis skills i could fuck with peoples heads, move stuff for shits and giggles, fuck with peoples head.

i would be a villian, the strongest out there, unstoppable. i would have no hench man, and anyone who offered their services to me would be exterminated in the blink of an eye, just because they think they can even near the magnitude of my power.

these are just my 3 wishes, share yours, flame mine, do whatever, stay as possible to on topic as you can though.
So this baby seal walks into a club.

Last edited by ask_rabber; 2002-10-27 at 12:16 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-10-26, 10:12 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
You have no life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-10-26, 10:12 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
1) A fridge with a neverending supply of uberfood.

2) I can live my entire life doing nothing.

3) Quikspy dies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-26, 10:15 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
Quote:
Originally posted by Wiccan][V][asta
You have no life.
how so? but you did stay on topic being i said flame

Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
2) I can live my entire life doing nothing.
dont you do that nowadays pretty much anywayz?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-10-26, 10:17 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
I would wish for a bottemless bag of items. I would be able to withdraw any item from the bag that I wanted and never have it go empty.
I would wish for a remote control that has power over everything rationally possible for it to control. Not only can it open your garage and crank you car, it can make the sun go down and the moon come out. It can turn you invisible and light trees afire, etc etc. It would best be described as an all-powerful modern magic wand.
Lastly, I would wish for boundless knowledge. I would want to know all languages, to have inexpressible wisdom, to know of all events present and past. (Best not to toy with the future)

Those are my wishes.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-10-26, 10:39 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
1) omnipotent

2) omnicognizant

3) a peanut butter sandwich
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked

Posted 2002-10-27, 12:13 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
1.invisibility (controllable)
2.communism that works.
3.instant teleportation
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.

Last edited by Strider Fury; 2002-10-27 at 12:21 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-10-27, 12:15 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
you dont need infinite wishes if you have what i wished for! btw wishing for wishes isnt right, and shouldnt be allowed, therefore i will edit my above post and say that. and if you could wish for infinite wishes, i would wish that no wish could make grav stfu
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-10-27, 02:42 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
1:legalized marijuana [no other drugs(crime)]
2:i want a wallet that regenerates money but not TOO fast.. like 100k a year.
3:well....shit.. what else is there...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-27, 03:02 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
3) Quikspy dies.
Well, thank Christ somebody wished for it. Now, I don't have to waste one of mine!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-27, 06:09 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
Quote:
Originally posted by DKWicked
1) omnipotent

2) omnicognizant

3) a peanut butter sandwich
What were were you shoting for? I looked up omnicognizant at Dictionary.com and these were the spelling suggestions:

Oengus

Omega Centauri

on occasion

once again

onchocerciasis

oncogene

one-sixth

Oniscus

Onychogalea
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-10-27, 04:04 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
I know, but look up cognizant, then look up omni.....I just put em together......cause Im OMNIPOTANT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked

Posted 2002-10-27, 05:36 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
1: To understand the world the way it is(truelly)
2: To have telekinisis like abilities where i could do whatever i want or make whatever i want just by thinking about it
3: Never to wory about anything, and know who i am
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-27, 05:42 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
1: To understand the world the way it is(truelly)
2: To have telekinisis like abilities where i could do whatever i want or make whatever i want just by thinking about it
3: Never to wory about anything, and know who i am
put alot of thought into that one nice job Cron

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-27, 05:56 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
Quote:
Originally posted by DKWicked
I know, but look up cognizant, then look up omni.....I just put em together......cause Im OMNIPOTANT
So.. to have complete understanding/knowledge?

Try omniscient.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-10-27, 06:25 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
1) To be with the perfect girl
2) A regenerative wallet like adrenachrome
3) Profound Knowledge
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-10-27, 06:29 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
i wouldnt want too much knowledge i like learning things
and i dont beleive there is a perfect girl
so i wouldnt wish for something that doesnt exist

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-28, 02:17 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
my 3 wishes
1) (and most important one of all) The Death of TACO X
2) To live with my girl friend
3) one more wish
4)to be a god(like the all powerful god the one and only god)

Thanks Johnny TAE for the sig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
heXXor is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenheXXor is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

heXXor

Posted 2002-10-28, 02:23 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
Quote:
Originally posted by heXXor

3) one more wish
Quote:
Originally posted by ask_rabber

-----
EDIT
CANT WISH FOR INFINITE WISHES OR FOR MORE
-----
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-28, 02:27 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "3 wishes"
Eat a TENGA!!

Thanks Johnny TAE for the sig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
heXXor is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenheXXor is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

heXXor