Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Science and Technology News

God and the Singularity
Posted 2008-09-19, 07:19 AM
God created life, life will create god.

After the big bang, the universe spread out and cooled down. Eventually chemical reactions and molecules formed into replicating life, evolving over the eons of existence into life as we know it now. The basis for this life is self preservation, the survival instinct, which is why we evolve to deal with danger.

Now eventually it comes to a point where life becomes intelligent and learns to evolve itself, which leads into the singularity. Artificial intelligence created by biological intelligence will start appearing all over the universe. There will be a point in time where biological life with be dying out as the universe keeps cooling down and the only life that can survive is artificial.

This life will grow and evolve to the point where it controls all matter in the universe. Eventually a new being will come out of this. An intelligence that rules over all mater. It will use its technology to bring the universe back, bringing all the matter in existence to the point of the original big bang. This god will know all and everything this is and will come to a point where there is nothing left to know. At this point it will release all the matter in the universe in a giant explosion so that life can start over again.

Yes the big bang was an intelligent being that created us, and eventually life will create the big bang... so on in an infinite cycle.

(by the way these are just my theories I come up with sitting at a guard tower for 8 hours a day)

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2008-09-19 at 07:22 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-09-19, 07:29 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "God and the Singularity"
This is a very awesome way to think of things, SYG. Very well done, and put together.

Now I ask what you believe. Let's say that this theory is correct, and we are among an infinate cycle, how did the very first big bang start? I noticed you said that God started it all, but this is where my questioning comes in to play. I feel that God is on a different plane of existence than we are, obviously. I don't think Human comprehension will ever develop into being able to understand our own existence, but we will come very close to explaining it as well as we can perceive.

Also, do you feel there are alternate Universes? If so, are they all under the same cycles presumeably.

Hmmm.
Quote:
This god will know all and everything this is and will come to a point where this is nothing left to know. At this point it will release all the matter in the universe in a giant explosion so that life can start over again.
Do you think possibly there has only been one specific God to start this whole process, and over the course of billions of years of existence alternate universes have been created from the first one, through black holes, etc. And formed new universes in doing so, and they repeat the same process?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-19, 07:37 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "This is a very awesome way to think of..."
Thats the thing, its an infinite cycle forward and backwards. No start no end. At the point in time when a single intelligence controls all matter, knows everything there is... that is probally the level of intelligence you need to understand the origins of the universe... how anything exist.

This is just one theory of many I have. Im going to try and post a theory every few days because I have so much time to think them through on eight hours of sitting in a guard tower doing nothing everyday.

Anyways black holes are matter just like everything else. They just have a mass large enough to not let light escape its gravity. You could think of the point right before the big bang happend as the ultimate black hole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-09-19, 07:45 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Thats the thing, its an infinite cycle..."
Quote:
Thats the thing, its an infinite cycle forward and backwards. No start no end. At the point in time when a single intelligence controls all matter, knows everything there is... that is probally the level of intelligence you need to understand the origins of the universe... how anything exist.
Okay. I can believe that, being no begenning and no end, just an infinate existence. And with that in mind, do you believe the creator of this infinate time cycle even exists on our plane of existece, or exists outside of this timeframe we know as our infinate existence?

Quote:
This is just one theory of many I have. Im going to try and post a theory every few days because I have so much time to think them through on eight hours of sitting in a guard tower doing nothing everyday.
That's great, I'll try and get back at most of the points, and ask questions about it. People's opinions and imagination are more important than what we already know, in some cases.

Quote:
Anyways black holes are matter just like everything else. They just have a mass large enough to not let light escape its gravity. You could think of the point right before the big bang happend as the ultimate black hole.
I've always been mystified by black holes. I personally feel they are just gate or tunnels towards other universes. Connectors if you will. And yes, right before the big bang was most likely a giant black hole, I have heard that as well. But we still have ones that exist today, not in our galaxy, but in our universe. I just feel if it matter and/or light can escape through a black hole, then it is most definately transferred to an alternate universe which also has the reverse effect on the other side. But there is no way to prove to anybody my beliefs, because that's all they are.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-19, 04:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Okay. I can believe that, being no..."
Think of the infinite cycle back and forward in time as a clock on the wall. Midnight is the big bang, and the hand on the clock goes around and around going through the stages of the universe until it reaches the big bang again. Even if you push the hand on the clock backwards theres no end.

As for multiple universes or dimensions, I like to think of it like a radio. You can tune a radio to different stations, and maybe our universe is like a radio station. That could probally explain alot about people seeing ghost, or that weird feeling you get like someones watching you and the hairs stand up on your neck but no ones there. Two radio stations bleeding into each other causing interference.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-09-20, 05:26 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Think of the infinite cycle back and..."
but what about the begining of the begining so what created the first big bang
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-09-20, 05:31 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Think of the infinite cycle back and..."
jamer123 said:
but what about the begining of the begining so what created the first big bang
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Think of the infinite cycle back and forward in time as a clock on the wall. Midnight is the big bang, and the hand on the clock goes around and around going through the stages of the universe until it reaches the big bang again. Even if you push the hand on the clock backwards theres no end.
Try and push your mind. If you can go forward infinitely, why not backwards?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy