Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Goodbye Zelaron....
Posted 2008-06-25, 03:34 AM
FOR A WEEK NIGGA!

I'm going to Ohio. To Ohio State University to be exact. Big news, newspaper article(s) written on me being published Tuesday. I'll see if i can get online version or photocopy(will be 2nd paper I've been in for rugby).

I'm going to the preselection camp for the United States Eagles. I'll be staying in Ohio State's dorm rooms til the selection camp is over. They will be testing my fitness and overall rugby skill, as well as my personality and my attitude. To be honest, I'm 100% confident I'll make it. Anywayssss.

www.usrugby.com

peep it, nigga.

The US Eagles invited 30 kids(U-17) to go to their preselection camp to be selected for the team this year. Your very own Slaynish has been invited. Articles on me about my progression and feelings towards being selected to go to the camp are being published next tuesday. I'm ONE OF THIRTY selected out of the WHOLE NATION. My flight leaves at 9:21 and I'm up past 4:30. Fuck me. An hour of sleep will do it!

Wish me luck guys. This could lead to a scholarship for me. (colleges have schollys for rugby now, well some of them do, best believe that!) I'll post back when I get home.

Take care, beloved Zelaron.

I could never leave you guys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-06-25, 04:39 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Goodbye Zelaron...."
Good luck with your tryouts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2008-06-25, 05:54 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Goodbye Zelaron...."
Incredible. Best of luck, slaynish! I hope everythingg goes well for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-25, 02:47 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Goodbye Zelaron...."
Headbutt some people for me. That's the only classy way to do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-25, 03:22 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Headbutt some people for me. That's..."
Congrats Slaynish, have fun man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-25, 03:37 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Goodbye Zelaron...."
That's kickass, man. You're just like Jozy Altidore. Anyways, does this team travel the entire world or just the Americas?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-29, 11:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's kickass, man. You're just like..."
Yes we travel the entire world..

I nearly have tears in my eyes guys!

I just got home from Ohio and checked my email and the USA Eagles U-17s coach emails me with this; direct copy:

Congratulations gentlemen.

You have been selected to attend our USA U17 National Team Camp, July 21 -

Attached is the initial invite. This will allow you to book flights
immediately. More information and a workout program will be out in the next
few days.

USA U17 Staff,

Coach O'
Coach Damian
Coach Bill

I'm an Eagle..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-06-30, 12:23 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yes we travel the entire world.. I..."
Congratulations, kid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-30, 12:26 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Congratulations, kid."
I fuckin' rule!

I love celebrations.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2008-06-30, 05:00 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yes we travel the entire world.. I..."
Congrats man. Sounds like alot of fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2008-06-30, 07:58 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yes we travel the entire world.. I..."
Wow. Nice job, slaynish. Who knew being fat as a kid would eventually pay off.

JUST kidding! Seriously, that's awesome. You could make a big name for yourself some day!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-30, 11:45 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yes we travel the entire world.. I..."
Congrats, man! A massive "Well done!", and the like.

But be warned, if you come over to England and beat one of our teams, you'll get your head kicked in. Some people take Rugby very seriously over here!

Yeah, congrats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-30, 12:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Congrats, man! A massive "Well done!",..."
I'd look out for those blokes in Australia. They'll put several snakes in your hotel rooms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-30, 03:46 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'd look out for those blokes in..."
Plus they have some weird ass dance called the Haka.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-30, 04:24 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Plus they have some weird ass dance..."
That's the Kiwi's, actually. The Australians are just bloody good Rugby players (who put snakes in beds and stand outside the English Rugby teams hotel rooms talking very loudly for the whole night before Rugby World Cup Finals).

And Cricket players.

But not Football players... suckers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-30, 08:45 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's the Kiwi's, actually. The..."
Well.. the Haka goes to N.Z. All Blacks

IDK if "kiwi" is the same as NZ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2008-06-30, 08:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's the Kiwi's, actually. The..."
Soccer? Or American Football?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-07-01, 10:48 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Well.. the Haka goes to N.Z. All Blacks..."
Yep, a "Kiwi" is a New Zealander.

And Football football. Why would I talk about american football?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-01, 11:07 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yep, a "Kiwi" is a New Zealander. ..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Why would I talk about american football?

Because it is far superior to your silly sport.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-01, 06:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Because it is far superior to your..."
That's like jabbing a stick in a hornet's nest to Europeans.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood