Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Laffy Taffy Jokes
Posted 2005-11-13, 11:21 PM
I'm eating a bunch of Laffy Taffy and noticed they all have jokes on them, so I'm going to post them here for the hell of it, maybe just for you to see how incredibly lame they are. Some of them don't even make sense.

Why did the ghost join the team?
Because they needed spirit.

Why did the mouse sleep under the oil can?
So he wouldn't squeek in the morning.

What do you call Robin Hood's mother?
Mother hood.*

How does every baseball player get a hit?
He sings a song.

More to come...

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2005-11-13 at 11:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-11-13, 11:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Laffy Taffy Jokes"
I've decided I'll put a * by the ones that I don't understand/don't find the funny in.

Where does the Colonel put his army?
In his sleevy

When do baseball players wear suits of armor?
During knight games.

What did yes say to no?
Maybe.

Why did the elephant wear green shoes?
So he could hide in the grass.******(wtf?)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-11-14, 07:04 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've decided I'll put a * by the ones..."
!King_Amazon! said:
yea thats fucken weird
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-14, 07:25 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea thats fucken weird"
What do you call a chicken crossing the road?
Poultry in motion.

What do you call a mean-tempered horse?
A nightmare.(Fucking stupid)

What did the horse say when he tripped?
Help! I've fallen and I can't giddy-up!

What did the rug say to the floor?
I've got you covered.

Why do insects bother you?
Because they are bugs.(Fucking stupid)

What happened to the egg when it laughed?
It cracked up.

What kind of shorts do clouds wear?
Thunderwear.

Why did the pig go into the kitchen?
It felt like bacon.

What did the wall say to the corner?
I'll meet you at the roof.

Why did the boy put glue on his pencil?
He wanted his word to stick.

More later...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-11-14, 08:23 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What do you call a chicken crossing the..."
That's a lot of taffy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-14, 10:09 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's a lot of taffy..."
And there's lots more where that came from.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-11-14, 10:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And there's lots more where that came..."
Why did the baby ghost cry?
Because he got a boo-boo.

What store do dogs refuse to go to?
The flea market

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To show the raccoons it could be done

Why can't your nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-11-14, 02:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why did the baby ghost cry? Because he..."
You keep eating all that taffy and your ass is gonna get FAT.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-14, 02:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why did the baby ghost cry? Because he..."
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To show the raccoons it could be done

That's harsh.. haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2005-11-14, 02:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why did the baby ghost cry? Because he..."
Quote:
Why can't your nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot.
HA!

This one's pretty good...

Quote:
He paints his TOES green to hide in the grass when we all know he's so big. Kinda...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-14, 03:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "HA! This one's pretty good... :p ..."
Wow, those are lame jokes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-11-14, 05:10 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Wow, those are lame jokes."
i want some taffy now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-14, 05:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Laffy Taffy Jokes"
Those jokes suck. Go get a refund.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-11-14, 06:41 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Those jokes suck. Go get a refund."
The taffy is yummy though.

Do doctors make housecalls?
Yes, but your house has to be really sick.

What does the bunny say on Jan. 1st?
Hoppy New Year!

What is Beethoven's favorite fruit?
Ban-na-na-na*****(WTF??)

What do you get when you cross a fish and a cat?
A catfish(Kill me now...)

What did the math book tell the pencil?
I have a lot of problems(Fucking emo book)

Why did the dog throw the clock out the window?
It was full of ticks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-11-14, 07:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The taffy is yummy though. Do..."
BTW, I have banana taffy and strawberry taffy. The banana taffy is great, it's like a banana that just melts in my mouth.

What do you do if a rhino charges you?
Give him your credit card.

Why wouldn't they let the stink bug into the movie?
He only had one scent and it wasn't enough.

Why was the ocean arrested?
Because it beat upon the shore.

What flies and helps people?
A helidoctor(WTF)

What pounds in your ears?
The drum(more like my dick)

What bee does well in school?
A spelling bee.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-11-14, 08:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "BTW, I have banana taffy and strawberry..."
Lol, how many Laffy Taffy's are you buying?

Watch out you dont get addicted, Cookie Monster is back on his shit again.

Last edited by dar_win; 2005-11-14 at 08:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-11-14, 09:22 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Lol, how many Laffy Taffy's are you..."
that is hilarious
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-14, 09:52 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Lol, how many Laffy Taffy's are you..."
It's a bunch of mini taffy's in this bag of candy I bought. For ever 2 jokes I post, I ate 1 taffy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-11-14, 10:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's a bunch of mini taffy's in this..."
Don't get to high on that taffy. Use self control.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-11-14, 11:22 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Don't get to high on that taffy. Use..."
I had severe insomnia last night, I bet it was from the taffy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!