Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

I HATE PPL MUwaHAHAHAHHAHA
Posted 2004-10-02, 11:04 PM
HWAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA PEEEEE KAY KAKAKAKAKAKKA M4K3 JOO 3Y3'5 BLEEEEED~! HWAHAWHAHHAAHAH WAH HA
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot002.jpg (124.8 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot004.jpg (136.8 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot005.jpg (132.7 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by blckshdwdragon; 2004-10-02 at 11:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-02, 11:44 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post "I HATE PPL MUwaHAHAHAHHAHA"
omg y so join pk lvl 20 chars????
G_G
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-10-03, 12:00 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "omg y so join pk lvl 20 chars???? G_G"
DarkXSavior said:
omg y so join pk lvl 20 chars????
G_G
MWUAHAWHWAWAHAWHA HWAHAWHAWHAWHAWHHA CUZ I ALREADY DID THAT HUAWHAWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no really these guys were all 70+. i already fried the small fish -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-03, 12:53 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post "I HATE PPL MUwaHAHAHAHHAHA"
blckshdwdragon said:
HWAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA PEEEEE KAY KAKAKAKAKAKKA M4K3 JOO 3Y3'5 BLEEEEED~! HWAHAWHAHHAAHAH WAH HA
and i always thought u were kinda nice! ><
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
the_black-rose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthe_black-rose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

the_black-rose

Posted 2004-10-03, 01:51 AM in reply to the_black-rose's post starting "and i always thought u were kinda nice!..."
of coarse he's nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-03, 03:38 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "of coarse he's..."
I can beat him with my PvP giant robot from the Crystal Throne of Neo Tokyo ;;.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-03, 03:51 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I can beat him with my PvP giant robot..."
ok then..... *very confused look @ mantra*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-03, 12:17 PM in reply to the_black-rose's post starting "and i always thought u were kinda nice!..."
the_black-rose said:
and i always thought u were kinda nice! ><
i can go crazy sometimes cant i?? ><*

mantra: dont make me get my..... LIGHTSABRE HWAHAHAWHAHAHAHAHAAA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-03, 12:24 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "i can go crazy sometimes cant i?? ><* ..."
Quote:
i can go crazy sometimes cant i?? ><*
ur most certainly doing that now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-10-03, 02:14 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "ur most certainly doing that now"
wilma said:
ur most certainly doing that now
Excellent, thnxs for the complement HAWHAHWAWHHAHAA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-03, 03:38 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "Excellent, thnxs for the complement..."
A non-skill foher no doubt, typical of you Bri... lol
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-03, 09:31 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "A non-skill foher no doubt, typical of..."
zagggon said:
A non-skill foher no doubt, typical of you Bri... lol
so? is it so hard to make a 160 LR shield and wear it? NUB i dont understand y ppl like zagggon fall prey to FoH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-03, 09:53 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "so? is it so hard to make a 160 LR..."
I prefer a lo, 3x ptopaz royal shield with +30 to all resists. But yes I agree. Unless it's gm dueling, stack and sorb them bitches!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-03, 10:37 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I prefer a lo, 3x ptopaz royal shield..."
That's my shield, craqqa. Find your own! ><
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-03, 11:04 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "That's my shield, craqqa. Find your..."
Omg! I have 4x ptopaz shield ready for me for when you take it back.

It's not like your playing at all anyway -_-.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-03, 11:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Omg! I have 4x ptopaz shield ready for..."
I know, I just love giving you hell about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-04, 10:00 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I know, I just love giving you hell..."
OMG, so mean to noobs .... hmmm peekay lvl 20's... sounds like fun *goes and pk's lvl 20's*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-04, 12:34 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "OMG, so mean to noobs :( .... hmmm..."
i r lvl 21 so i ph33r none GaAHaHAwQHaHAha1!!!1 (omfg do i sound liek TheFinalRei now? i hope not ~.~)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-04, 01:09 PM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "i r lvl 21 so i ph33r none..."
ur tongue needs improvement to sound like him lolz, anyways yes that is my FoHer and i dismantled him already cuz i keep getting what i get in the first post and im already bored with him
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-04, 01:34 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post "I HATE PPL MUwaHAHAHAHHAHA"
blckshdwdragon said:
ROFL YOU ARE PWN USING NO USE NO SKILL FOH THAT IS REQUIRE MUCH TO USE AA ROFLLMAOLOLOHAWHAWBBQWTFGTFOLOLOLO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei