Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-06-28, 07:06 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Scar Stories"
My Mom once had a friend (Very scary, Goth chick) named Amy.
She had a daughter named K...Keirs..... I can't spell it!

Oh well, anyways, she was an evil little girl, despite the morals of Nightmare before Christmas.
I don't remember much, but she Bit me. Hard. on the foot.

I scar goes from my Big toe to my second littlest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-06-29, 12:36 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "My Mom once had a friend (Very scary,..."
ooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats gotta hurt
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-29, 05:45 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "ooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..."
I was climbing Mt. San Jacinto this last February. We climbed for 12 hours from 9pm Friday to 9am Saturday then lost the trail to snow. We continued climbing then around 11am I'd say we were climbing horizontal on a 65' vertical snow climb. We had nothing to grip on going sideways so we were kicking our feet in the snow to move. I got to the end and tried to pull myself up on a branch of a log. It broke and I fell 50 feet before hitting a tree. If I wouldn't have hit the tree I would have definately died as there was no more trees for a good hundred to hundred and fifty feet. I scared up my arms as they are what I caught the tree with. After that it took us another 5 hours to get to the tram which we took down the mountain. Was quite entertaining.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2008-06-29, 07:25 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "I was climbing Mt. San Jacinto this..."
I have a scar that is about six inches long and 1/2 wide located on the inside of my bicep. I was working off the top rung of a 4 foot ladder, and tried to step off onto something else. I missed what I was going to step on, and fell to the ground. I caught the inside of the my arm on the corner of an electrical panel and ripped the top layer of skin off. Although it looked nasty then (and now), it didn't hurt or damage anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2008-06-29, 11:40 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I have a scar that is about six inches..."
Not really a scar, per se, but there is evidence of it when I smile. I was on a merry-go-round along time ago... I was just a wee lad. And this guy was spinning it. I kept telling him to spin it faster and faster and faster, and he did...somehow... Now this thing was outta control, spinning at approximately mach 17 or something. Then, I feel my hands slipping. Slowly but surely, my grip is loosening. I use all my little strength to pull myself into the center and hold on with my arms wrapped around the bar, holding on for dear life. First, my legs slipped. Now, my feet are useless, because I am using all my energy to hold on with my hands, I don't care for my feet. You ever see those cartoons, where the character is holding on for dear life with just his fingers? That's how I felt. Finally, my hands gave, and I was flung from the merry-go-round, almost clear. Almost. The outter bar caught me right square in the head, broke my cheek bone. Knocked me into next week, too. I was out for a good 3-4 hours. When I smile, you can still see it, although vaguely now.

That's when I decided I didn't want to be a scientist. Physics hurt.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...

Last edited by Draco2003; 2008-06-29 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Fixed some spelling errors.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-06-30, 12:28 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Not really a scar, per se, but there is..."
I was walking down an icy hill one winter night with a glass iced tea bottle in my hand. I slipped, reacted by trying to brace myself with the bottle-holding hand, and ended up with a shard of glass being driven into my palm. The resulting scar is relatively small, but it's my Jesus scar, so it's sweet.

I also got hit in the face with a toy truck when I was 3. Split my lip open. Not overly noticable 25 years later, but you can still see the scar if you're looking for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller