Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Everyone Has Had this happen.
Posted 2008-06-25, 09:26 PM
If not, then you will, trust me.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LvSCDK7GdXM&feature=related
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-25, 11:01 PM in reply to Coriander's post "Everyone Has Had this happen."
"This video is not available in your country."

Yes. Intriguing.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-06-25, 11:06 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting ""This video is not available in your..."
O_o..... Wtf mate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-26, 06:04 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting ""This video is not available in your..."
Chruser said: [Goto]
"This video is not available in your country."

Yes. Intriguing.
QFT.

What does the video depict?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-26, 06:14 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "QFT. What does the video depict?"
My first thought was "FRA?!", then I realized Lenny is not from Sweden and actually from England (according to his profile at least) and as such it seems that this video does not like Europe. Why would this video not be available in "our country"?

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-06-26, 06:20 AM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "My first thought was "FRA?!", then I..."
I'm actually a camel hawker from the Middle East operating undeer the disguise of an 18 year old English lad. Once I've got everyone under my spell, I'll be off-loading camels like there's no tomorrow!!

I suppose we could use a proxy to view the video... but do I want to go through the trouble of opening a new tab from my favourites and copying and pasting the URL? Allah, no! I've got camels to hawk, damnit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-26, 06:30 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm actually a camel hawker from the..."
I don't understand why it's not avaialble for viewing in Canada.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tyciol is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentyciol is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tyciol

Posted 2008-06-26, 06:41 AM in reply to tyciol's post starting "I don't understand why it's not..."
Perhaps it is United States-only?

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-06-26, 07:11 AM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "Perhaps it is United States-only?"
You guys aren't missing much. It's a country song about this heart-broken cowboy who just lost his girl or something. You guys aren't redneck enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-26, 08:54 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You guys aren't missing much. It's a..."
The funny thing is that, by your description, it could be pretty much any male country singer and almost any song by any male country singer.

p.s. country sucks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-26, 09:12 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The funny thing is that, by your..."
Basically.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-26, 01:57 PM in reply to Coriander's post "Everyone Has Had this happen."
13 seconds.... I made it a whole 13 seconds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2008-06-26, 02:52 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "13 seconds.... I made it a whole 13..."
Khwii.....STFU, GTFO, GTFU. kthx....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-26, 02:58 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Khwii.....STFU, GTFO, GTFU. kthx...."
Dude, you don't have to pay by the letter. It's okay to express your feelings in something other then 4 letter acronyms. Which brings up my next question,... why pinpoint me here?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2008-06-26, 03:01 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Dude, you don't have to pay by the..."
Meh...Convient. Have nothing against you really, not a good day so I decided to vent with 4 letter Acronyms.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-26, 03:54 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Meh...Convient. Have nothing against..."
ew country.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-06-26, 04:04 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "ew country."
Ew, a talented hamster.....Someone quick, Give me a drug to test on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-26, 07:15 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Ew, a talented hamster.....Someone..."
nice one
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-27, 07:52 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Ew, a talented hamster.....Someone..."
I heard hamsters like drugs, especially talented ones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-27, 08:07 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I heard hamsters like drugs, especially..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
I heard hamsters like drugs, especially talented ones.
I like talented drugs, so I can't see why hamsters wouldn't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!