Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Well a request.
Posted 2004-06-24, 09:25 PM
I was thinking about re-installing my diablo 2 game but I hit a small problem, I cant find my d2 classic key. I have all my disc except my LoD one but i have its key. I'am gonna keep looking around and hopefully my classic key is with my lod disc. Till then can someone loan me a classic key so I can play around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-24, 09:48 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post "Well a request."
go to asta-killer.com there they have all kind of cd keys and stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:33 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "go to asta-killer.com there they have..."
I found my Lod cd, but still no classic key.
I was really just looking for a banned key so i could install the game and play online with my lod key.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:39 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "I found my Lod cd, but still no classic..."
It uses both keys, actually.

You'll still need one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:43 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It uses both keys, actually. You'll..."
Damn it lol. Why did I uninstall in the first place?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:44 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Damn it lol. Why did I uninstall in the..."
Attempting to break free is futile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:46 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Attempting to break free is futile."
How long ago did the 1.10 patch come out? cus thats when i quit. I got board with halo and was lookin to kill a little time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-25, 02:37 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "How long ago did the 1.10 patch come..."
Late last year was when 1.10 was released.

You might be in for a shock when you start up again.... Shinto sure as hell was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-26, 01:14 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Late last year was when 1.10 was..."
I did the same thing a while back too Master and unfortunately I had to buy a new d2 classic cd as I lost my old one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder