Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Post Whats the use?

Posted 2003-05-12, 04:39 PM
Hellz,

I have come to a conclusion...whats the use of PvP anyway...anymore. With constant onslaught of Ith,Hacks, and bugs. The times of a Legit ass kicker is over. I dont care how many people think they are still "Legitamately Great". The hackers always win. Dont get me wrong i am not condoning hackers or Ith users, i just think its pointless anymore. Blizzard doesnt care about Iths for one, because there is no time or man power to spend on fixing this issue.Especially with WC3 and now making of Starcraft 2. Also, the infinite amount of items out there has overcome the populationof "LEGIT" players. v1.10 is not going to touch Ith, nor will they try in the future. If they do, another ultimate weapon will be made, and the story contnues. So as I have done.I gave up legitimacy and the goose has joined the gander. What the Hell..Its better to be first in hell..than second in heavan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell_SpawN

Posted 2003-05-12, 04:56 PM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
Private, Group, Clan, organized legit dueling still exist and are very active.

You don't have to compete with people who use hacked items (I don't call them hackers.) Compete with hacked items with legit is pointless, there is a reason for them to cheat.

It is not as easy as you think to get rid of Iths, but I agree that Blizzard has spent little time on Diablo2 since 1.09.

Your theory is basically, can't beat it, cheat it. Just because many people cheat don't mean you have to, but I won't have a problem with that, since it is your choice afterall.

We don't know what Blizzard will do with Ith in 1.10. Possibly making the new legit items more powerful thus making the Iths worthless

Anyway, there are a lot of legit dueling groups out there, and there is a reason for being legit and not cheat.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-12, 06:15 PM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
Hmmm well I ahve thought about that...and it does make since...but man its hard finding this legit guilds...Ive looked..I mean I miss the days of the badest thing on the block was a Etheral CCBoQ... :Sigh:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell_SpawN

Posted 2003-05-12, 06:36 PM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
Doesn't matter. My Pally owns buggers all the time.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-05-12, 06:54 PM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
Adrenachrome said:
Doesn't matter. My Pally owns buggers all the time.
Is that the famous conce pally ive been reading about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell_SpawN

Posted 2003-05-12, 09:07 PM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
doesn't matter. My Druid owns all buggers melee every time.

my druid<- undefeated melee legit/hack

hehe, dont go to the bad side on uswest and east they have pvpeast, clan 76legit, and a few other clans i can check out for you on europe if you'd like
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-05-13, 02:31 AM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
I am sorry apoq, but there is no way your druid coulda killed my barb back before I sold him, druid duels are great, but its impossible to fight ww with fury, sry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2003-05-13, 02:57 AM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
The_King said:
I am sorry apoq, but there is no way your druid coulda killed my barb back before I sold him, druid duels are great, but its impossible to fight ww with fury, sry.
Good druids stand a chance against Good Barbs.

DvB is tough, but it is possible, even without cornering.

And I assume you play on easy with no hexes, Adren =P

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-13, 05:45 AM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
hey apoq could u check out some legit clans/dueling guilds on europe pls? if u could i would be extremly greatful thx
better to regret having tried... then to regret not having tried at all

to m8s: if u live to be a hundred i want to live to be 100 minus 1 day so i never have to live without u(quote from winnie the Pooh :P)

Last edited by dugrim; 2003-05-13 at 05:49 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dugrim

Posted 2003-05-14, 11:36 AM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
This barb was bugged up to hell, no hexs, but still, I very highly doubt that he could get me, dont get me wrong, I loved trhe legit druid dueling, but barbs have an extreme advantage against a druid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2003-05-14, 12:42 PM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
Barbs have extreme advantage against any pure melee, don't single out melee druids.

Barbs without WW are dead baba though.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-14, 07:12 PM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
that's why they WW... any way "if you cant beat them, join them"!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-05-14, 07:41 PM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
Cornering with range 3 weapons (sup zerker with custom sockets) can get a Baba.

(without cornering...)
Playing carefully (side stepping, shift furying), with good ping (It sucks, because baba has high life, and sometimes you lagged and take a full WW) a druid can match a baba.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-15, 03:42 PM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
hehe if you can get a 5 ed/ias eth 215% gpoleaxe barbs can kiss their ass goodbye >

ive used a 211% one before hehe all death to barbs >.< wait for their ww to be done smack them a few times with the 1.7k-6k dmg then wait for them to whirl/zerk again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-05-15, 09:47 PM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
Hell_SpawN said:
Hellz,

I have come to a conclusion...whats the use of PvP anyway...anymore. With constant onslaught of Ith,Hacks, and bugs. The times of a Legit ass kicker is over. I dont care how many people think they are still "Legitamately Great". The hackers always win. Dont get me wrong i am not condoning hackers or Ith users, i just think its pointless anymore. Blizzard doesnt care about Iths for one, because there is no time or man power to spend on fixing this issue.Especially with WC3 and now making of Starcraft 2. Also, the infinite amount of items out there has overcome the populationof "LEGIT" players. v1.10 is not going to touch Ith, nor will they try in the future. If they do, another ultimate weapon will be made, and the story contnues. So as I have done.I gave up legitimacy and the goose has joined the gander. What the Hell..Its better to be first in hell..than second in heavan
man a perfect solution for you is, get into a GREAT pvp clan that plays ONLY legit, and only plays legit other clans... you can make profit(items in tournaments) and have a fun time...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-05-17, 07:21 PM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
yes chronic, the " i dont see legit people in duelxxXSSS thus everyone is hacked ergo get hacked or quit "

only people too ignorant to actually try and find completely legitamite dueling groups say that, its because they are scared
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-05-18, 05:39 AM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
what's the fun in cheating in pvp anyway ?
i lost to a guy that used an AIM hack, my ama lvl95 was raped by an ama lvl 77. i'm 99% sure he was using that, the guy killed me without shoting and left right after. i can see why duping to make money, but cheating is useless...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randall-Raines is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRandall-Raines is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randall-Raines

Posted 2003-05-19, 01:32 PM in reply to Hell_SpawN's post "Whats the use?"
true that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq