Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Ask the faggot
Posted 2012-03-29, 12:26 PM
Ask this faggot a question and receive an answer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-03-29, 12:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ask the faggot"
How long have you known you were a sinful faggot?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-29, 12:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How long have you known you were a..."
All my life, sirrah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-03-29, 01:12 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ask the faggot"
Are you the catcher or the pitcher? If catcher, why?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-29, 01:59 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ask the faggot"
What do you sound like? Stereotypical or just a normal guy that likes dick?

Spit or swallow?

Do you hope the have a homosexual marriage at one point?

How did your parents react to you liking the penis?

Are you a vocal gay rights activist who goes to rallys in pink shirts screaming at all the gay haters that walk buy?

What's your view on the Westborough Baptist Church?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-03-29, 03:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What do you sound like? Stereotypical..."
Sovereign said: [Goto]
Is that even a question worth asking anyone?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-29, 03:29 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What do you sound like? Stereotypical..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Are you the catcher or the pitcher? If catcher, why?
I like both, but I"m more of a bottom. And it's because I like the feeling, so fuck you, that's why.

Sovereign said: [Goto]
What do you sound like? Stereotypical or just a normal guy that likes dick?

Spit or swallow?

Do you hope the have a homosexual marriage at one point?

How did your parents react to you liking the penis?

Are you a vocal gay rights activist who goes to rallys in pink shirts screaming at all the gay haters that walk buy?

K_A is the only person on the forum who has heard me talk. In person, I sound like any other guy, on the phone my voice is higher and more feminine. Go figure.

Swallow, duh.

I do. I'd very much like a guy to settle down with.

I'm not as vocal as I used to be, but I never go to rallies or wear pink shirts. I dress like a regular dude.

Westboro can go die in a fire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-03-29, 04:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I like both, but I"m more of a bottom. ..."
I find that almost every gay guy I know is either really nice or really shy. Which are you?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-29, 05:36 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I find that almost every gay guy I know..."
True enough, which brings me to ask.

Does your gay go up, or down, when high or drunk? My gay pal Drew turns straight for boobs, when he's drunk.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-29, 06:17 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "True enough, which brings me to ask. ..."
True enough, which brings me to ask.

Does your gay go up, or down, when high or drunk? My gay pal Drew turns straight for boobs, when he's drunk.
I'm only interested because if this is actually a real phenomenon I'll be amazed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-29, 08:16 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I find that almost every gay guy I know..."
I'm very nice. Everyone I know likes me.

As for the inebriated state, I'm pretty much the same. I'm friendlier and chattier, but my gay does not go up or down. But you'd be amazed how many gay men do like boobs, regardless of their state of being.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-03-29, 08:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm very nice. Everyone I know likes..."
Hey, boobs are nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-29, 09:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hey, boobs are nice."
"I will not touch them in a box, I will not touch them with a fox!" - KagomJack

Boobs are soft and fun.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-29, 10:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm very nice. Everyone I know likes..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
But you'd be amazed how many gay men do like boobs, regardless of their state of being.
That just speaks for how amazing boobs are.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-30, 07:07 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm very nice. Everyone I know likes..."
Do you like a man with a nice tight ass, or a big fat cock, more?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-30, 08:15 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Do you like a man with a nice tight..."
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-01, 09:03 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ask the faggot"
How do you dress? Do you have a particular style?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-04-01, 09:18 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "How do you dress? Do you have a..."
Oooo that is a good one. What is your favorite kind of food?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-01, 11:09 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Oooo that is a good one. What is your..."
If you had the choice to be instantly transformed into a women (let's just say it was magic), would you do it?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-02, 06:23 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "If you had the choice to be instantly..."
Do you like a man with a nice tight ass, or a big fat cock, more?
Tough call. It'd have to be a toss-up between whether he has curves or if he's circumcised or not.

Asamin said: [Goto]
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Get thee to a nunnery thou slimy cur.

Grav said: [Goto]
How do you dress? Do you have a particular style?
I'm not sure how to describe my style. I just wear whatever is comfortable. Usually khaki pants/shorts and t-shirts of various types.

Asamin said: [Goto]
Oooo that is a good one. What is your favorite kind of food?
Ethiopian. Chinese is a close second.

If you had the choice to be instantly transformed into a woman (let's just say it was magic), would you do it?
Hell no.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack