Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Oh yeah whats this black box thingy?
Posted 2004-10-17, 01:17 AM
OMw~~! just found my ps2 under my bed. Who in gods name still plays these weak little systems that offer nothing in comparison to computers? I swear, in ten years nobody will even know what a "system" is.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-17, 09:41 AM in reply to zagggon's post "Oh yeah whats this black box thingy?"
IO think it will be the other way around. Systems are catching up, a new gen or two of consoles and I say they will be equal to comps.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-10-17, 01:04 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "IO think it will be the other way..."
No way, systems used to be cool for their 4 player mayhem, but then I grew up and I started to get bored of them due to me owning too much. Now there is nothing more thrilling than a computer for multi-player value, or just plain and simple betterness. (Grav is going to get me for that bad grammar)
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-17, 01:05 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "No way, systems used to be cool for..."
my ps2 broke and i took it apart and it is now in pieces... and i dont really even care
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-17, 01:56 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "my ps2 broke and i took it apart and it..."
Computers will always be more advanced than gaming systems period.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-10-17, 02:14 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Oh yeah whats this black box thingy?"
zagggon said:
...these weak little systems that offer nothing in comparison to computers?
In gaming, they are better in almost every genre except MMORPG.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-10-17, 07:18 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "In gaming, they are better in almost..."
Totally incorrect Senesia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-17, 07:24 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Totally incorrect Senesia."
fps games blow ass on console

owned via aim :
IRGsus: metal gear solid, zelda, mario, final fantasy, GOLDENEYE
Zagggon: GO THE FUCK AWATY
Zagggon: U DUN EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT MORON

IRGsus: yes i do
Previous message was not received by Zagggon because of error: User Zagggon is not available.

Last edited by Gsus; 2004-10-17 at 07:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2004-10-17, 07:34 PM in reply to Gsus's post starting "fps games blow ass on console owned..."
How the fuck is that being owned? You aim me saying that you think im wrong then when I proved you were actually wrong and that pc games do kick system games ass, you claimed you didn't even have a system, which would undermine your whole argument. Moron...

Dun try to bully yourself back in the hubub by being a fucktard to me, Ill just block you ya little cum bucket.

Last edited by zagggon; 2004-10-17 at 07:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-17, 07:39 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "How the fuck is that being owned? You..."
Oh and btw, the reason it said "logged off" is due to the fact that I Blocked you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-17, 08:16 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Oh and btw, the reason it said "logged..."
You got owned because i proved that both systems are good in different areas and consoles just have legendary titles and games that pc will never have. Also i said i didnt have a new system, i have amost everything from regular ps back.

Yeah at the same time pc's also have stuff like doom 3 and the sims and contrasting titles like that but again its just a totally different market. For people that are fans of both areas you dont JUST own a pc, you own both.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2004-10-17, 08:31 PM in reply to Gsus's post starting "You got owned because i proved that..."
Im sure you have posted now so I should probably inform you that the reason im not hitting you with an ingenious comeback is largley due to the fact that I have you on my ignore list!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-17, 08:33 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Im sure you have posted now so I should..."
PS2 is sweet though....how can you hate it more than the computer? Damn you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-10-17, 10:36 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "PS2 is sweet though....how can you hate..."
He just wanted attention.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-10-18, 02:53 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "He just wanted attention."
This is seriously the most inane and slopsighted thread I've seen posted on this entire forum in the last month. Way to go, Zag. You suck more than anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-18, 06:28 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "This is seriously the most inane and..."
console and computer balance out..... console has soo many games to play and it all plays on one system while on computer, you might have to upgrade and there aren't near as many games, i want a console because the computer doesn't really have any good single player games, but it just seems like the console cost so much money, i have a ps1 and we bought like 20 games for it for about 40 each, and after thinking about it, that is too much money to do again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-10-18, 10:38 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "console and computer balance out........"
Just so you know, computers are systems nubs.

Computers cost a lot more than PS2s. Economically PS2 wins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-10-18, 03:34 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "This is seriously the most inane and..."
Raziel said:
This is seriously the most inane and slopsighted thread I've seen posted on this entire forum in the last month. Way to go, Zag. You suck more than anything.
Hey raz, guess how much respect I have held for you over the years? None, you vile fucktard of a human being. OH yeah bitch, you insult me and im going to insult you back, nomatter how much authority you hold over everybody.

Last edited by zagggon; 2004-10-18 at 03:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-18, 07:26 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "console and computer balance out........"
i think that both computers and consoles each have their own places. For example, i love to play on my computer when non of my friends are home. but on the other hand you really cant beat playing a console game such as halo or even Tigerwoods Golf with a bunch of friends in real life. the atmosphere is just totally different while you can type any insult such as suck it to your friend on the internet after you Frag their ass in a fps. but I however find it alot more gratifying to actually taunt them in real life with crude jestures and spoken vulgar language. i cant tell you how many times me and 9 or more people have stayed up until 4:00 a.m. playing Halo and having great times.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-10-18, 10:37 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Hey raz, guess how much respect I have..."
zagggon said:
Hey raz, guess how much respect I have held for you over the years? None, you vile fucktard of a human being. OH yeah bitch, you insult me and im going to insult you back, nomatter how much authority you hold over everybody.
That's fucking amazing, Zagggon. Now, when you actually learn to infuse those insults with some form of "potency" or "effectiveness", I'll be sure to make note of it on my calendar and mark it as a momentous occasion in the existence of our species. Until that time, however, you're just a flat-brained pube-tard with only minor comprehensional grasp of where you are and what your name is. Until that prophesied day of apocalyptic metamorphosis, you are just Zagggon, and Zagggon sucks more than anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel