Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

'College'
Posted 2008-08-30, 11:49 PM
Go see it. It's not too original, pretty much just a blender of all teen movies. It's funny as all hell though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-31, 03:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "'College'"
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Go see it. It's not too original, pretty much just a blender of all teen movies. It's funny as all hell though.

When I saw the commercials the first thought that hit my head was, "This movie looks like shit." I think I'm going to have to agree and stay with the first thought in my head.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-08-31, 03:43 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "When I saw the commercials the first..."
I thought it just looked like another American Pie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-31, 03:44 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "When I saw the commercials the first..."
I can see it like that. I figured it'd just be funny for about a half-hour, then lose its touch. I'm a movie cynic, I mean, I won't even go see Tropic Thunder for the same reason.

Put it this way. I wasn't even high and I was laughing the entire movie. There were several times where the entire theatre cracked up with a big laugh or a huge 'ewwww'. Go see it, it is well worth the 7.50. Well, in my case 15.00 because of a girl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-31, 03:48 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I can see it like that. I figured it'd..."
Because of a girl? You referring to some nudity lol? What rating did the critics give it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-31, 03:53 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Because of a girl? You referring to..."
Oh, no, I paid for her.

It's got drugs, alcohol, titties, bad language, and violence. Not sure what the critics gave it since I usually check things out for myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-31, 04:04 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Because of a girl? You referring to..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
What rating did the critics give it?

The critics completely ripped on it. One in particular, stating that it's a pathetic attempt at a movie.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-08-31, 04:11 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "The critics completely ripped on it. ..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
The critics completely ripped on it. One in particular, stating that it's a pathetic attempt at a movie.
They usually do. I was surprised when Batman got an A rating.
BTW HOH, the nudity I mentioned was referring to the movie. I did realized you were talking about that you invited a girl with you to the movies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-31, 06:27 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "They usually do. I was surprised when..."
Doubt it. GLG thats exactly what I thought and HOH I think that Tropic Thunder looks funny, College not so funny.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67