Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Amnesia
Posted 2012-05-29, 09:03 PM
So is it really as scary as they say it is? I'm kind of a weenie but I really wanna play this game....
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2012-05-29, 09:06 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "Amnesia"
From all the stuff I heard about it and some of the youtube playthroughs ive seen its pretty scary if you play it home alone with the lights out.

Have you ever seen the movie "The Mist"? I think they are of comparable amounts of horror.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-05-30, 09:20 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "From all the stuff I heard about it and..."
I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to scary stuff (for the longest time I played minecraft on peaceful because the idea of being snuk up on by a creeper was to scary) and I couldn't watch a full youtube playthrough.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-30, 09:41 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "From all the stuff I heard about it and..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Have you ever seen the movie "The Mist"? I think they are of comparable amounts of horror.
I didn't think the mist was that scary, but they should definitely conjure up some more movies based off of Stephen King's novels. "The Stand" preferably.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-05-30, 09:51 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I didn't think the mist was that scary,..."
There do exist adaptations of The Stand, and I believe that another is in the works.

---

Regarding Amnesia, I've heard similar tales of horror. As with all horror games, though, playing it with someone else in the room will make it less scary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-05-30, 12:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "There do exist adaptations of The..."
thanks guys =] i'm gonna play it and let you know how it goes
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2012-06-01, 07:12 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "thanks guys =] i'm gonna play it and..."
I was disappointed in the scary aspect. It was like, "SCARE! Puzzle, puzzle, puzzle, puzzle, puzzle, creep, puzzle, scare, puzzle, puzzle, puzzle."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2012-06-05, 11:37 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "I was disappointed in the scary aspect...."
Post a reaction video
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-13, 01:10 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Post a reaction video"
i will when i get it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2012-06-13, 05:31 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i will when i get it"
talentedhamster said: [Goto]
i will when i get it
Amnesia is part of the Humble Bundle. It has 23 hours left.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2012-06-13, 08:15 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Amnesia is part of the Humble Bundle..."
This is why Steam is so amazing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-15, 04:30 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "This is why Steam is so amazing."
( . Y . )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-06-16, 02:24 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "This is why Steam is so amazing."
I played, it was... fun enough. It's the one with the monster in the water, right?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-17, 10:50 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "( . Y . )"
-Spector- said: [Goto]
( . Y . )
Really? Why was this needed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-17, 12:05 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Really? Why was this needed?"
You don't like boobs?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-18, 09:36 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You don't like boobs?"
I enjoy a good set of boobs. I just didn't see the relevance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin