Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Forum for giving mods thank you's for creating Zelaron and making it successfull!!
Posted 2003-07-03, 02:27 AM
Well i am pretty new to this forum, but i have to say all you members are lucky their are great mods out their that share their time for you and your time on these forums and support all the newbies. We couldn't of made it this far with out you guys!!!

I made this forum to show some appreciation to the admins/sup mods/mods Thanx alot for this great site/forum and keep the great work up. Good luck guys! :up:

It wouldn't be this great without the hero's. :up:

Thank you Admins!! From: Regular Member Curtis Mocan aka: øøxXxøø

Last edited by øøxXxøø; 2003-07-03 at 02:33 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
øøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenøøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-03, 02:36 AM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
Its called a THREAD.. but im sure they appriciate your thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-03, 02:45 AM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
Insolence said:
Its called a THREAD.. but im sure they appriciate your thanks.
OHH MY BAD ""THREAD""
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
øøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenøøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-03, 09:04 AM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
I think this is rediculous... The1 was insulting to everyone. He was vulgar, threatening, and rude to numerous people. He lied numerous times. He double, triple, and even quadruple posted. He disrespected admins and mods. He was banned. Then he came back under another name, and he expects to be forgiven and accepted?

The1 said:
FIrst thing im gunna DRA and then traceroute both ur fucking ip's and then nuke ur shitty comps cuz u guys are fucking faggots and first K_A u make no sense when u post in other forums and alot of people hate ur gutz and uncapped ur just a stupid lil kid grow up fucker!
The1 said:
OMFG DO ALL U ACT LIKE FUCKING BABYS AND PUT PEEPS DOWN LIKE FUCKING SERIOUSLY GROW UP CALL ME ANYTHING LIAR/WANNABE H4X0R IT DOESNT BRING ME DOWN TO UR LEVEL!! AND WHY WASTE MY TIME WITH SENTENCES! Does this forum make u look good. Do u know me buddy then stfu about ur sentences.... NonGayMan
The1 said:
Ur a fucking moron bob i said HALO 2 is gunna be good i said mi played Halo 1 fucking get ur facts straight. befour u come shit tallking mofo. owned!!
The1 said:
MOD UR A STUPID FUCKING CUNT GO BACK TO HELL U FUCKING NIGGER
The1 said:
u mean ull take ur dildo out of ur ass and giv it 2 me? w/e floats ur boat
The1 said:
OK I FUCKED UR MOM THEIRS A NEW STYLE!!!!!!!
The1 said:
BAN ME U CUNT UR ALWAYS THRETENING JUST DO IT U FUCKING SUP MOD MAKE MY DAY BITCH DO SOME RAMBO SHIT ON ME COM ON IM WAITING U FUDGE PACKER!
*The above 3 posts are in response to a sup mod*

The1 said:
gaming shamolzi yes im a game tester its kinda work i nget paid more then ur poor ass KING_Faggot!
The1 said:
dude theirs 14 year old game testers are u fucking dumb... i play the games and get paid for it and pick out flaws..
The1 said:
Id have to say this new system is gunna blow ps3 into peices i tested the xbox2 out and the graffix are way better then anything i have saw befour well im getting this befour a ps3 anyday!
The1 said:
how's it bullshit just cause u dont work for a gaming company and can't test the newest shit u dont gotta cry and say bullshit i can hook u all up with screen shots. and the new look.
The1 said:
ok giv me a couple hours gotta ask my advisor if its ok to show abit of the newest stuff. and dude i dont bullshit like most queers on here.
øøxXxøø said:
No i used øxXxø and was banned.. for like no reason.. 2 days ago
*The above 6 posts are lies*
The1 said:
MY HOUSE ADDRESS box 211 glenboro manitoba canada house 177 bring it cocks NUKE ME ASS my ip = 192-290-102-&#&Static-ip
(Grav says this IP is made up, but I don't know shit about them, so I'll just note that.)

The1 said:
Hey taco just cause u are a poor cunt u don't gotta cry ur comp = peice of shit and dude ur a fucking faggot now quit posting in my things or else i gotta get another admin and this time = ur banned. im never puting u down and shit and u critisize me 24/7
(Why wouldn't somebody be able to post in any thread on a forum they are a member of?)

The1 said:
ALL U CUNTS SENESIA U ESPECIALLY UR BITCH ASS
The1 said:
no never been warned how about u spank me sexy!!
*In reply to Senesia asking him if he had been warned not to flame outside the flame forum*

He triple posted once and double posted 3 times: http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...highlight=The1

He double posted once and quadruple posted once here: http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...1&pagenumber=3
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2003-07-03 at 09:37 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-03, 09:14 AM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
I'm willing to live and let go... Or let go and let live? One of those, I forget how that saying went. Anyway, I dont really care because I am gonna be gone gone gone for a while.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-07-03, 01:29 PM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
Heh, well, it is appreciated, but I'm still watching you...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-03, 02:15 PM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
Yea if he farts in the wrong direction.....

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-03, 02:20 PM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
I say ban him for just being.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-03, 03:54 PM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
Yea you could ban me but i hear ur not super liked either K_A u treat new guy's with no respect. I think ur the cause of zagggon and kuja being this way for pissing them off at the start. enough said!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-03, 04:11 PM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
K_A is usually joking in most of his posts, and most people have taken his words too seriously.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-03, 04:15 PM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
oiiiOXOxoxoxoxx = The1?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-03, 04:18 PM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
GravitonSurge said:
oiiiOXOxoxoxoxx = The1?
Hmm...yes, øøxXxøø admitted to be The1.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-03, 05:16 PM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
Senesia said:
GravitonSurge said:
oiiiOXOxoxoxoxx = The1?
Hmm...yes, øøxXxøø admitted to be The1.
Hey Senesia would you happen have a picture of yourself?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-03, 05:39 PM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
Thats her in her sig...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-03, 06:00 PM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
Titusfied said:
Thats her in her sig...
U wish buddy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-03, 06:44 PM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
USE PM PLEASE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-03, 06:48 PM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
Use PM for what?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-03, 06:52 PM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
Insolence said:
USE PM PLEASE.
Seriously use pm for what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-03, 10:12 PM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
øøxXxøø said:
Hey Senesia would you happen have a picture of yourself?
For that?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-03, 10:17 PM in reply to øøxXxøø's post "Forum for giving mods thank you's for..."
If only I could kill people through the internet...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!