Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-07-21, 07:12 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
Not much for breakfast myself, but generally cereal or cereal bars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-07-21, 07:50 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
omg ceral bars are the worst!!!!!
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-07-21, 08:59 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
Hell yeah jinx, breakfast food is the best. Sometimes I just randomly eat eggs, bacon, and pancakes and stuff like that for dinner.

Oh yeah, on a side note: There is not a single place for better food then Waffle House. IHOP blows, and that is the bottom line. Sometimes me and my friends go to waffle house at 3 AM and just chill. And the waitress's name is Flo. Hell yeah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-21, 09:02 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
The Cracker Barrel is the best place!! and Denny's is good, but they have bad servious...I'm not much of a pancake grl unless it's from a restruant...I'm an omlet grl!!mmm mmm gooood
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-07-21, 09:04 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
Yes, but you can't beat 24 hour service! And Yeah, omlets are great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-21, 09:05 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
Waffle House down own lots. I've only eaten there once or twice tho. =(
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-21, 09:32 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
Silverjinx18 said:
omg ceral bars are the worst!!!!!
HOW CAN YOU HATE NUTRIGRAIN BARS?

I put a hex on you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-07-21, 09:33 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
Nutragrain bars aren't cereal bars. Cereal bars are cereal brands...

*edit* Okay, nutragrain bars are referred to as cereal bars, but that's not what Silver is talking about. She's talking about the bars with actual cereal in them.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2003-07-21 at 09:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-21, 09:36 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
I like International house of pimpin myself but I really like dee's I always have a pastrami burger or bacon cheese burger at dee's with an oreo shake it pwns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-21, 09:36 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
Medieval Bob said:

*edit* Okay, nutragrain bars are referred to as cereal bars, but that's not what Silver is talking about. She's talking about the bars with actual cereal in them.
I smell a debate cookin'! haha jk... I am going to waffle house now though...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-21, 09:38 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
Medieval Bob said:

Then I retract my hex. I meant cereal bars as in nutrigrain bars. Misunderstanding all the way around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

khwiii

Posted 2003-07-21, 09:46 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
Waffle House burnt down Sounds like kwhiii fears a pwning!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-21, 09:47 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
Those fruit "nutrigrain" bars are good... I could eat like 10 of em.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-07-21, 10:00 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
ViciousMilitia said:
I like International house of pimpin myself but I really like dee's I always have a pastrami burger or bacon cheese burger at dee's with an oreo shake it pwns.
Hahaha, You like Dee's?

DEE'S NUTS

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-21, 10:01 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
Adrenachrome said:
ViciousMilitia said:
Hahaha, You like Dee's?

DEE'S NUTS
You say your 21 but sometimes I wonder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-21, 10:03 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
His picture makes him look like a 25 yeard old coke lord (not an insult)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-22, 01:54 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
His real picture or his sig?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-22, 03:40 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
Those guys look more like dealers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-22, 03:41 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
I wake up at 4:00 pm so i dotn eat breakfast, but when im forced to wake up early i usually eat Hot Pockets or Eggo Waffles
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-22, 06:20 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "What do you eat for breakfast?"
Adrenachrome
is a 21 yr old wigga( no offense)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia