Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:28 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
I'd go search through all your recent comments but I'm too busy right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:29 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
Dude seriously, Come to canada bring ur toy gun and bring it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:29 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
Please do not spam in this thread....or I will report you to chruser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:31 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
The1 and VM. Both of you just learn proper grammer. If it doesn't sound like it flows, fix it. I can't stand reading one more of your posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:33 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
Chruser likes me more then you... All you do is cause havok on the forums and guys like you need to be put in to place by their elders.. Viciousmilitia > The1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:37 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
The1 said:
Chruser likes me more then you... All you do is cause havok on the forums and guys like you need to be put in to place by their elders.. Viciousmilitia > The1
LOL who has been banned on more than one user name and more than one time......hmmm not me. but anyway back to me being arrested my lawyer is getting those Deadly weapon and Disturbing the peace taken away
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:51 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
The1 said:
Uhm... you just said he's better than you, idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:54 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
No man, This guy is hated by alot and thinks he somthing special.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:57 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
The1 said:
Viciousmilitia > The1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:59 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
I'm actually not that hated.....at least i don't think so......I will start a poll.

Note: you know what is great about the whole thing.....he owned himself.

Last edited by ViciousMilitia; 2003-07-15 at 04:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:04 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
ViciousMilitia said:
Please do not spam in this thread....or I will report you to chruser.
Please do not flame in this forum or I will report you to Chruser.

Edit: 
Not that that was a flame that you wrote, but earlier, you did...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:05 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
I guess someone is going to say I just got owned huh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 07:14 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
VM didnt you recently made a thread about you wanted to kill yourself because your girlfriend broke up with you???????? either that thread or this one is total bullshit.

xXx RoXXoR xXx: i spit in his mouth

oO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-15, 07:16 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
Knight-Rider said:
either that thread or this one is total bullshit.
Or both.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-15, 07:18 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
Knight-Rider said:
VM didnt you recently made a thread about you wanted to kill yourself because your girlfriend broke up with you???????? either that thread or this one is total bullshit.

xXx RoXXoR xXx: i spit in his mouth

oO
I made a thread about me and my girlfriend fighting, yes. But if you would have payed attention and saw the 3rd post into the thread you would have seen that I said i was just kidding abou it cause I wanted to see how people would react, the reaction was very nice and just ended up in a flame war between me and shinto......however this one my good sir isn't a fake....this really happend, and I spit in him mouth snot from my throat, I have some kind of infection/virus.....I wanted to share the wealth.....does that answer all your questions?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 07:30 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
When iw as reading i just found that "xXx RoXXoR xXx: i spit in his mouth" fucking hilarious
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-15, 08:46 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
ViciousMilitia said:
!King_Amazon! said:
I didn't bother reading all the posts in this thread, but I think they should put you in jail for like a year for stomping on his balls. That's just inhumane.
You should be locked up just for your stupid ass comments.
have you read any of your posts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2003-07-15, 09:13 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
Yes everyone of them....chicken nuts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia