Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Last night was fun... or so I thought.
Posted 2004-11-14, 10:28 AM
So, I went to a party last night. All was good. Some vodka and beer were present as well as some weed(which I didn't smoke ). I got piss ass drunk and I was thinking the whole time, "Wow, I didn't throw up. Go me."

So, my ride is leaving and I hop in the back behind the seat because it's a full car. Big fucking mistake. I'm getting jostled around and doing sommersaults and shit; my stomach is hurting. When we get to our destination, I open up the back and run out and puke. Blah, I hate puking.

I finally make it inside and head straight to the bathroom to lay down. Apparently, bathroom floors are comfortable now because I fell asleep in there. I awake about 30 minutes later to hear my friend's mom asking, "Is TR(that's me) drunk!? Why the fuck is there a drunk person here? Is he gonna be ok..?" - blown cover.

I've got some fucking injuries as well. Last night we were all in a big garage with an electric grill for a heater. I was making my way through the crowd and I tripped and to stop falling I stuck my damn hand on the grill. It's fucking burnt. My other hand's middle finger knuckle is broken because I punched a wall. Why'd I do that? This girl that told me she liked me about a week earlier was being a total fucking bitch by not talking to me and cussin' me out. I also have about 5 cuts on my forehead where I smashed two beer cans.

Good night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-14, 12:57 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Last night was fun... or so I thought."
that sucks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-11-14, 01:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Last night was fun... or so I thought."
how could she cuss you out,but not be talking to you...haha jk.

i punched a wall once in an old house. The dry wall was old and i missed a stud, so i was alright. Just a sore wrist for a few days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-11-14, 02:22 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "how could she cuss you out,but not be..."
He he. I conned someone into punching a wall once. Can't remember why or how.

Ah, happy days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-11-14, 03:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He he. I conned someone into punching a..."
I can only say that this is all your fault.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-11-14, 03:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Last night was fun... or so I thought."
THat's why alcohol is evil, and pot and shrooms rule. =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-14, 04:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "THat's why alcohol is evil, and pot and..."
Hey shut up Sovereign.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-11-14, 04:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Last night was fun... or so I thought."
You deserved it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-11-14, 05:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "THat's why alcohol is evil, and pot and..."
Sovereign said:
THat's why alcohol is evil, and pot and shrooms rule. =D
Meh, after I get re-drug tested I'll be back to my stoner habits.

K_A, surprisingly enough, I don't agree with you. The cuts and the hand are my fault, but this girl had no reason to ignore me at all. Her best friend was puking everywhere and she was trying to take care of her and all I asked was, "Is she gonna be ok?" and the bitch flipped out. "OH MY GOD, LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE," she replied.

Today she tried to act all cool with me. Fuck that, you're cut off ho.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-14, 07:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Meh, after I get re-drug tested I'll be..."
Haha good story man, it's always fun to hear about people's drunken moments.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-11-14, 08:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Last night was fun... or so I thought."
Why is it that smashing an empty beer can on your head always appears to be a decent idea at the time when you're drunk? I always do that shit.. Advice: Don't do it anymore, I have a nice permanent scar above my right temple from doing that shit too much. Took out a nice chunk in my head a few times..

Drunk shit is fun! Good stuff!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-14, 08:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Meh, after I get re-drug tested I'll be..."
You put yourself in the situation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-11-14, 08:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You put yourself in the situation."
It does make for intersting nights though. It's not always bad to be in those types of situations.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-14, 09:13 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It does make for intersting nights..."
Well, I can smack the top of a beer bottle and make the bottom fly off.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-11-14, 09:48 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Well, I can smack the top of a beer..."
How's that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-11-14, 09:49 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It does make for intersting nights..."
Whenever I've been drunk it's just been with a couple of friends and we usually just play video games and listen to music.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-11-15, 06:37 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Whenever I've been drunk it's just been..."
That's no fun, though. Get a couple of chicks in there and a good atmosphere and all is well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-15, 08:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How's that?"
I've actually seen it done before, but honestly, as much as I've tried, and trust me, I've tried a lot, I could never do it. It is something with the way you cup your hand and create enough air pressure in the bottle to just pop the bottom off.

Make a webcam video of it Adrena!

Now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-15, 09:11 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I've actually seen it done before, but..."
Titusfied said:
I've actually seen it done before, but honestly, as much as I've tried, and trust me, I've tried a lot, I could never do it. It is something with the way you cup your hand and create enough air pressure in the bottle to just pop the bottom off.

Make a webcam video of it Adrena!

Now.
Will do, soon.. all I got is cans around..

It's more the motion than the shape of your hand.. fuckit you'll see..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-11-16, 09:06 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Last night was fun... or so I thought."
hahahhahahahahahhahhahhaha owned yourself.

Worst possible thing though, if you didn't get caught, you would have had a hell of a time explaining what happened to you.

lol lol wheres the rofl copter when you need it?

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide