Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post HC Trigger Zons and Other PK Methods
Posted 2003-09-23, 03:36 PM
Just wondering how Trigger Zons work, how to look out for them, and what other HC PKing techniques are out right now.

I've been lucky so far, and with leveling being so slow at time in private games, I can't help but go to pubbies some time. Any tips are appreciated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-26, 11:13 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "HC Trigger Zons and Other PK Methods"
Scratch this, I died. Not like anyone was going to respond anyway... No more Diablo for I.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-29, 11:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "HC Trigger Zons and Other PK Methods"
You play in useast? All you have to do is stay away from zons thats all. If you see a zon following you quickly quit the game. I used to play HC and ive havent died at all knowing this. Especially dont ever take act5 frigid WP EVER! and if you see ppl town gaurding first check out their items, level and type of char.

I never personally take anyones townportal its always dangerous especially trying to get wp's. I can help you with WP's if you want or trade my HC items to you for softcore items. Probably also help you with rushes.

Ive died about 3 times due to tppk and taking act5 wp. But now ive learned my lessons and havent died ever again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-10-04, 05:16 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "HC Trigger Zons and Other PK Methods"
i got pked by:

-taking a wp
-tppk zons in cows and bloodies
-taking a tp of lvl 41 assa , which after i found full of traps , and 3000 life from my 81 barb ran down in about 3 secs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
flohe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenflohe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

flohe

Posted 2003-10-04, 07:50 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "HC Trigger Zons and Other PK Methods"
1. If someone hostiles you, don't try to fight them like hellmonkeys does. It's not worth it.
2. Get a chicken module(if you want.)
3 Use anti-tppk module.
4. Always be the first or the last person to go in the red portal, that way if you go in first you know there's no hydras, and if you go in last and nobody has died you know it is safe.
5. NEVER go in another person's TP unless you know them.
6. Don't try to kill lvl 20 pallies(or any pallies for that matter) because they all either use bonesnap or prepatch bonesnap(no lvl req.)
7. Talk to the other people that play and find out if any new drop hacks have been released lately(or just ask us.)
8. Get to know people on hardcore that you can play with. It's a lot safer to play with someone you know than a stranger.
9. Try to go to private games as much as possible.
10. DON'T PLAY HARDCORE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-04, 09:59 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "HC Trigger Zons and Other PK Methods"
Dude a guy could be helping you and before you ever see the hostile thing on the screen your dead... i had my sorc die and i was using anti-tppk the best way to not get pk'd is too not play with anyone else who you dont know and trust
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-10-04, 10:55 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "HC Trigger Zons and Other PK Methods"
Well, you shouldn't trust anyone to begin with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-04, 11:02 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "HC Trigger Zons and Other PK Methods"
i know but im talking more about friendwise
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-10-04, 11:05 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "HC Trigger Zons and Other PK Methods"
I don't even trust people I know IRL. I don't recommend anyone trust me either, because I'll backstab anyone in no time.

Simple as that - !King_Amazon!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-04, 02:12 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "HC Trigger Zons and Other PK Methods"
!King_Amazon! said:
I don't even trust people I know IRL. I don't recommend anyone trust me either, because I'll backstab anyone in no time.

Simple as that - !King_Amazon!
u must be one dam paranoid person.... do u even trust ur BEST FRIEND if u both played HC???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2003-10-04, 02:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "HC Trigger Zons and Other PK Methods"
Well, there's a few people I do trust, but a very select few.

Like when I played HC with Hellmonkeys, I trust him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!