Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

I Hate Humans
Posted 2004-06-23, 02:23 AM
Edit: My fault. You have to join the site to read it. Here's what it says.

Click Here

I hate everything in this world.

If you're too lazy to read all that, then i will paraphrase for you:

The scientist Royal Raymond Rife discovered that THE UNIQUE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE OF EACH SPECIFIC DISEASE can be modified to eliminate nearly every affliction known to man - rapidly and harmlessly.
Rife discovered that any disease can be eliminated with frequencies based on its individual electromagnetic signature. After nearly 20,000 unsuccessful attempts, Rife finally isolated and identified the human cancer virus, and named it Cryptocides Primordiales. Rife inoculated 400 lab animals with this virus, created 400 tumors, and then eliminated them. He did the same with many other diseases. The discoveries of Rife were presented to the Smithsonian Institute in Washington and the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia along with the instruments used. The cartel was alarmed that their customers might abandon drugs for a far more effective cure such as Rife's that costs only pennies in electricity to use. This would eliminate profits of nearly a billion dollars a week for the drug industry. How long do you think it would ignore such a threat? The answer is, not long. After a preliminary offer you can't refuse made by Morris Fishbein (the President of the American Medical Association), to buy the miraculous discoveries of Rife, Rife refused to sell out and tried to bring his electronic cures to the people.
This is what happened to Rife and his astonishing electronic therapy: First, arsonists burned the Burnett Lab in New Jersey, which was validating Rife's work. Then, someone fatally poisoned Dr. Millbank Johnson, president of the Southern California American Medical Association. He died hours before a press conference where he was to announce to the world that Rife's electronic therapy had cured every patient (16 out of 16) in that medical study supervised by the University of Southern California. (First thought to be accidental death, the poison was discovered years later by federal investigators when Dr. Johnson's body was exhumed). Dr. Nemens, who had duplicated some of Rife's work just 40 miles from Rife's lab, was killed in a mysterious fire which destroyed his lab. Rife himself was finally killed at Grossmont Hospital by an accidental lethal dose of Valium.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.

Last edited by zeal311; 2004-06-23 at 10:51 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-06-23, 02:36 AM in reply to zeal311's post "I Hate Humans"
Access Denied...Nice site though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-06-23, 02:50 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Access Denied...Nice site though."
Indeed. What's going on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-23, 10:43 AM in reply to zeal311's post "I Hate Humans"
Care to elaborate?

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:20 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Care to elaborate?"
Bump? I fixed the info.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:35 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Bump? I fixed the info."
Anyone have any other news about this.......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:54 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Anyone have any other news about..."
Fucking pigs.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2004-06-24 at 12:04 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:57 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Fucking pigs."
I read a more detailed story about this... and if this is true..... I'm going to go murder every fucking Medical Company CEO I find. This is fucking murder for profit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-24, 12:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I read a more detailed story about..."
I have officially lost all hope for humanity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-24, 01:08 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I have officially lost all hope for..."
Pwn. The meD'S pwn us.. Rofl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-24, 01:41 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Pwn. The meD'S pwn us.. Rofl"
oh my god. you have no fucking idea how much that just pissed me off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-24, 01:42 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Pwn. The meD'S pwn us.. Rofl"
Slaynish you DO realize that with this happening, that instead of a simple cheap cure, when you grow up you will have to pay out the ass for medication if you need it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-24, 03:29 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Slaynish you DO realize that with this..."
I doubt there is much validity behind this. If there was, there would be a huge, beyond recognition, media hype.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-24, 03:41 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I doubt there is much validity behind..."
Titusfied said:
I doubt there is much validity behind this. If there was, there would be a huge, beyond recognition, media hype.
that's why he was silenced. maybe that could be the case, if something like this happened nowadays, but i believe this 100%.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-24, 04:10 PM in reply to zeal311's post "I Hate Humans"
zeal311 said:
human cancer virus

I don't think this is really valid. Cancer isn't a virus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-06-24, 04:11 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "I don't think this is really valid...."
Heh, if you look he said he'd paraphrase it meaning they probably didn't actually say that in the article. Oh, and cancer is uncontrollable cell reproduction, not a virus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-24, 04:14 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Heh, if you look he said he'd..."
The Article said:
In reality, Royal Rife had identified the human cancer virus first...in 1920!
The article said it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-06-24, 04:15 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "The article said it. :D"
Ouch, yeah that's complete bullshit then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-24, 04:20 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Ouch, yeah that's complete bullshit..."
Indeed, I don't believe it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-06-24, 08:23 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Access Denied...Nice site though."
Different site now...when I first clicked it took me to www.shroomery.com

:\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos