Yes -- External 0 0%
Yes -- Internal 1 9.09%
No. 5 45.45%
h4h4 u r teh sux 5 45.45%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Anybody got hemmoroids?
Posted 2002-10-08, 06:17 PM
Hemmoroids r teh sux.

Well... external hemmoroids, the majority of hemmoroid cases, which causes the afflicted to experience itching and pain r teh sux.

Internal hemmoroids generally are not accompanied with itching or pain, only bleeding. Internal hemmoroids are only kinda scary if you don't know what's goin on.

*edit* Feel free to comment when you vote.

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2002-10-08 at 06:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:23 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
You ask us this why? Your gf ended up in a dumpster in NJ with 2 needles in her arm and she has hemmeroids?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:27 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
I never said anything about my gf buddy. And fyi, you don't get
Quote:
hemmeroids
er.. hemmOroids (I typed it 10 fucking times above your post) from needles. You get from a low fiber diet, being constipated, or pregnant. And in anticipation of your next "inspired" comment, no, neither I, nor my girlfriend are pregnant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:29 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
Well how did you get constipated?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:32 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
Dunno my friend. But with proper research, and some Preparation H, hemmoroids do not pwn m3.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:33 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Medieval Bob
no, neither I, nor my girlfriend are pregnant.
The thought didn't strike my mind.

Oh, and:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:36 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
I'm sure it didn't. =)

Oh and I don't think you're allowed to put text on pictures of yourself and use them to flame with.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:39 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
Quote:
Oh and I don't think you're allowed to put text on pictures of yourself and use them to flame with.
Say it with me now...

LAME!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:40 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
Quote:
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!

Say it with me now...

[I] LAME! LAME!
Lol. What effect were you going for there?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:40 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
Quote:
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!
[B]

Say it with me now...

[I]
[B] [I]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:41 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:41 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
Quote:

Lol. What effect were you going for there?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:42 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
It was an error. It has been fixed. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:43 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge

Omfg! You did not just llama me did you?

AAARGHHH!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:44 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
I think the llama is named noodle..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:45 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy
Medi3valBob: And which of those two guys is you?
Sum Yung Guy: the mohawk dude
Sum Yung Guy: shade is the one with gloves on lol
Sum Yung Guy: aka
Sum Yung Guy: fationsurge
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:48 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
i dont have any IM program with Sum Yung Guy as my screenname.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:50 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
He told you..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:51 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
Er.. I'm using Trillian, so it shows the name I set for ya.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:52 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anybody got hemmoroids?"
He told you back..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!