Woody Woodpecker
Mighty Max
Xmen
Spider Man
Reboot
Batman
Bonkers sometimes
The Tick very seldomly

Name yours... also, does anyone know if any of these shows till come on . . . I'd like to watch em again just to see what I think of em now...lol

I know Tom and Jerry still is on, so are Chip n Dale and Goof Troop, but I haven't seen any of the others in a LONG time. Anyone know?

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2006-02-21 at 11:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-02-21, 11:02 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Cartoons from your youth"
Freakazoid!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-02-21, 11:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Cartoons from your youth"
Animaniacs sucks, with the exception of Pinky and the Brain. That's why they got their own show.

Tiny Toons was awesome, as was Freakazoid and the short-lived Earthworm Jim cartoon.

Going way back into the vault, I was, and still am a huge fan of the Mario cartoon series'. The original was great, especially with the Zelda cartoon they'd throw in there every friday. However, the best of the bunch was definitely the Super Mario Bros. 3 cartoon. I only ever saw one episode of the Super Mario World show, and I must have seen that single episode about six times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2006-02-22, 12:14 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Cartoons from your youth"
My fav was Spider-Man I have comics at my parents house still.
Freakazoid
The Adventures of Batman and Robin
Digimon (yes yes...)
Reboot(Suprized I'm not the only one that saw this cause a lot of my friends didn't like it)
Sonic 'n Tails
more I bet but to tired to name them.\

edit: did anyone ever watch the MegaMan cartoon?
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-02-22, 12:17 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Cartoons from your youth"
Compare what we watched to the shit on T.V. now. It's no wonder kids are getting dumber.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-02-22, 03:21 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Cartoons from your youth"
Yogi Bear
Ren & Stimpy
Tom & Jerry
Pixie & Dixie (I think they were part of another series)
Looney Toons
Garfield & Friends
Freakazoid
The Tick (best show EVER)
X-Men

...god, I can't even remember them all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2006-02-22, 05:05 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Yogi Bear Ren & Stimpy Tom & Jerry..."
There's so many!

Alvin and the Chipmunks
Animaniacs
Batman
Camberwick Green
Duck Tales
Earthworm Jim
Fireman Sam
Garfield & Friends
Loony Toons
Postman Pat
Noddy
Tom and Jerry
Trumpton
Woody Woodpecker
Mighty Max
Xmen
Spider Man

I know there's more...a lot more. I just can't remember them all.

Whatever happened to Mighty Max? One week it was on, ended with "To Be Continued"...and there was no more after that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-22, 07:08 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Cartoons from your youth"
Sailor Moon ( i was young and stupider. SHHH)
Digimon
Pokemon
The Mega Man Cartoon (From WAAAY back)

Rest I can't remember I didn't watch much tv.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-02-22, 10:50 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Sailor Moon ( i was young and stupider...."
Mmmm:

Tiny Toons
Simpsons
Animaniacs
TMNT
Mr. Magoo
Tom and Jerry
Batman
Alvin and lur Chipmunks
Ducktails
Looney Toons
Duck Tales
Tailspin
Chip n Dale (Rescue Rangers)
XMen
Reboot
Sailormoon (Bad Jess...used to watch it religiously)
Dragonball/Z/GT (That too...)
Yu-Gi-Oh (Just early on. Sad, no? I got my dad hooked on it for a while.)
Digimon (End Anime selection. Otherwise it'd be a whole 'nother thread)
Ren and Stimpy (Personal Favorite)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-22, 11:51 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Cartoons from your youth"
Anyone else see the irony of a 14 year old asking about cartoons from his youth?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-22, 12:13 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Anyone else see the irony of a 14 year..."
I do, I do!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-22, 12:36 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Anyone else see the irony of a 14 year..."
Titusfied said:
Anyone else see the irony of a 14 year old asking about cartoons from his youth?
I thought it was too bovious to state.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-02-22, 12:55 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I thought it was too bovious to state."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2006-02-22, 02:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Anyone else see the irony of a 14 year..."
Titusfied said:
Dude, I mean from like when you're five or something. Big difference there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-02-22, 07:35 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Dude, I mean from like when you're five..."
Ive watched everything. My favorites have been Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Garfield and Friends, Megamen, Mario, Xmen, tiny toons, dragoon ball (before the z) etc. I stil watch cartoons if nothing else is on, especially xmen and spiderman. Also from drunken occasions, Dragoon ball Z. Its on at like 10 30 or something on cartoon network. I recently turned it on and saw this guy with yellow hair and felt out of place

My younger cousin watched yugio (sp) and tried to teach me the game so we can play, but i really didnt understand that. Also, pokemon, sailor moon, and some chinese fighting show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-22, 11:54 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Ive watched everything. My favorites..."
Wow, Mj, till now I knew no one who watched Mighty Max except myself.

And Pinky & The Brain along with Spider-Man and Garfield & Friends are my top favorites I recall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Jedi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Jedi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Jedi

Posted 2006-02-23, 06:04 AM in reply to Dark Jedi's post starting "Wow, Mj, till now I knew no one who..."
Everyone ought to watch/have watched Mighty Max. You haven't lived till you have..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-23, 07:53 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Everyone ought to watch/have watched..."
I still recall when Norman fought that dragon and it asked "what do they call you now? Sir Lancelot? Little John?"

"THEY CALL ME....Norman."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Jedi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Jedi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Jedi

Posted 2006-02-23, 12:38 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Dude, I mean from like when you're five..."
mjordan2nd said:
Dude, I mean from like when you're five or something. Big difference there.

Yeah, 9 years for you, 20 for me..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-23, 03:51 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, 9 years for you, 20 for me.."
These are some of the ones I remember off of the top of my head...

Animaniacs
Bugs Bunny
Chipandale Rescue Rangers
Duck Tales
Pokemon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin