Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Soul Scratch Question

Posted 2002-08-13, 03:15 PM
Hi, I was wondering if you can find Soul Scratch or not. Some people have been saying that you can find it and some people say you cant. If you cant find it then can someone pls tell me how to get it besides trading, if there even is a way. Thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-08-13, 06:52 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
Uh, of course you can find it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-13, 09:29 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
what in the hell is soul scratch?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-13, 09:39 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
I played D2 and that doesn't ring a bell. It's probalby a rare ring or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-08-13, 11:46 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
Well what is it and what are the stats?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-08-14, 04:49 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
lol i think its some crap someone made up...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-14, 11:20 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
Soul Scratch is an executioner sword, that gives +2 to skills on barbarians, and the damage is lke 170 - 250. And it also has 1 Perfect Skull in it. oh yeah, ss =Soul Scratch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-08-14, 11:42 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
A thats not that good just get a CCBQ its the best. It took me 700 chipped to make the dam thing but its worth it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-08-14, 01:51 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
Okok44, your forgetting that Soul Scratch is pre xpac, which means CCBQ's didnt exist then, which is why Soul Scratch was duped, it was one of the strongest swords in classic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Lightbulb

Posted 2002-08-14, 02:04 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
sooo, CCBQ is in the expansion pack only? or is it in classic? And what do u mean, it can only be duped in order to get ss?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2002-08-14, 03:30 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
Colossus Blades are elite, and classic only goes to exceptional, which makes the Executioner sword the most powerful classic sword. I haven't seen any Soul Scratches on West expansion, so I think they are still on classic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-08-14, 04:24 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
heh classic, im glad i stoped playing it, its challenging and all but wayy more time consuming then expansion
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-14, 08:07 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
Soul scratch is an executioner sword that is +2 barb skills and life leech i think and nice damage and it comes with one EMPTY socket, not a PSkulled one. You can get any sword as a Ss, but it wont have the +2 barb skills etc, just random mods. I have a Ss Diacian Falx on USEast if anyone wants to see it, or at least i think i do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-14, 09:17 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
No, you cant find the origional any more unless you play d2 normal..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-08-14, 11:00 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
Man forget about it get a CCBQ it the best and try to get it 3 soceted
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

okok44

Posted 2002-08-14, 11:26 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
if youw ant to pay a shitload of gold every 5 minutes go right ahead, i suppose an ethereal one would serve a merc well, 3 sock of course amn ohm ohm, cant have enough ll!
Life is a waste of time.
Time is a waste of life.
So get wasted all the time and have the time of your life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Baker.Smash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBaker.Smash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Baker.Smash

Posted 2002-08-15, 11:10 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
Baker is correct. Price of cost per 1 duribility repaired is based on the base item, then it gets increased higher depending on the mods it has. My Cruel Giant Thresher of Regeneration had 2 shael's in it, and 1 duribility costed 4k, and duribility ran out quickly, often within less than 3 minutes of cowing duribility would be at half. If you have enough for a "CCBQ", you should have gone for for a Fury Balrog Blade with The Grandfather so that the whirlwind speed is averages out, dealing more damage than a "CCBQ", and having more bonuses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-08-24, 04:08 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
Quote:
Originally posted by tacoX
No, you cant find the origional any more unless you play d2 normal..
if u get bored... try playin d2x with no patch its odd.. i mean very different like instead of 20% ias items u get fastest atack speed items and OMG godly rings i got a c grip from the gidbinn qst in hell on single player i almost shit at the legit cgrip the rares in the 1st version of the game can be sick oh.. lucky me found a bugged helm also too bad i didnt get it on realm heh but anyway what i learned was that the patches have made the game alot better... till next time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-08-24, 01:22 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
wat if u find Ass Scratch in classic and make the character that u have an expansion char?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dice

Posted 2002-08-27, 11:16 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Soul Scratch Question"
The above post is spam, this thread has been answered, so

:cls:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dark Dragoon