Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Hairline Fracture
Posted 2008-05-14, 08:29 PM
While in the hospital I had a rather odd experience.. I was on the phone with my sister when this black dude walked by. I nodded my head at him as to say hello and instead of nodding back he just gave me a dirty look and kept on walking. About 3 minutes later he came back and got in my face and yelled, "ARE YOU READY FOR A FUCKING RACE WAR BOY?!"

And I'm like uhh.. not really I'm just talking to my sister. And then he starts yelling again about how I had a problem with him and some other bullshit.

Then out of nowhere he comes back, looks me in the eyes and CRACK!

Fucking socks me in the jaw.

My head it the wall behind me, phone fell out of my hand and I got up swinging. Next thing I knew the security guards jumped on us and the racist dude got a shot in his ass and was sent to a padded cell.

They took X-Rays Monday and informed me of a hairline fracture.

Woo?

37 year old black man Vs. 19 year old white boy

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-14, 08:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Hairline Fracture"
That sucks ass man, Maybe the shot they gave him was something he was Fataly allergic to and it will kill him. Hope for Karma!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-14, 08:51 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Hairline Fracture"
4 words: Criminal and civil lawsuits.

Milk him for what he's worth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-14, 09:12 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "4 words: Criminal and civil lawsuits. ..."
If he's in a padded cell, I'm pretty sure his lawyer will plea insanity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-05-14, 09:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Hairline Fracture"
I bet he was from Oakland.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-05-15, 11:34 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Hairline Fracture"
Ahahaha. Sorry man, but that's pretty hilarious. Sucks about your break tho.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2008-05-15, 11:36 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "If he's in a padded cell, I'm pretty..."
Can you get off on insanity in civil court too?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2008-05-15, 11:40 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Can you get off on insanity in civil..."
You can probably keep your case out of court untill you're sane enough to attend. I don't think they can try you without you present.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-05-15, 11:41 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Can you get off on insanity in civil..."
Ha! I found that hilarious for some reason, I mean no offense he had no right to touch you. I've sort of been desensitized towards racist brawls thanks to were I live.

I agree though you should sue.
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-15, 11:46 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Ha! I found that hilarious for some..."
I'd sue the institution.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-15, 01:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Hairline Fracture"
Poor Spector, I hope your jaw feels better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-15, 01:32 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Poor Spector, I hope your jaw feels..."
Pictures?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-15, 01:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Pictures?"
I hate racist blacks that for everything you say they make a deal of and think you're being racist to them...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-15, 02:24 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I hate racist blacks that for..."
I'd post a picture but being that it happened last saturday, the swelling has gone down considerably and my prized bruise is almost gone.

And I'd have to admit also, if it hadn't been me who was hit, I would of thought it to be funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-15, 06:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'd post a picture but being that it..."
Honestly, that almost sounds like a skit that 'Jackass' would perform. I don't see how you could've even remotely provoked him. Maybe he just thinks he is king shit if he can deck a white boy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-15, 07:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'd post a picture but being that it..."
I say sue him or at least make it a civil case. He just basically walked up to you and punched you because you nodded at him. He had no right to do that and it counts as assault anyways. There is no way you can lose.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-15, 09:43 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I say sue him or at least make it a..."
Well, when this court shit starts goin down, I'll update as necessary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-16, 08:31 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well, when this court shit starts goin..."
ARE YOU READY FOR A FUCKING RACE WAR, BOY?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-16, 01:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "ARE YOU READY FOR A FUCKING RACE WAR,..."
*Punch*
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-16, 01:26 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "*Punch*"
I'm ready for a race war!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger