Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Too much

Posted 2008-05-14, 07:31 PM
Everything is just entirely too much to handle. I probably won't be back here that much because I really just can't deal. w.e, not like it matters anyway.

so goodbye
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-05-14, 07:32 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "Too much"
drugs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-14, 07:33 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "Too much"
That's a shame
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-05-14, 07:44 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "That's a shame"
Goodluck!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-14, 07:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Goodluck!"
Umm...Peace.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-14, 07:51 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Umm...Peace."
what a shame
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-05-14, 08:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "drugs"
Saying she was caught with drugs?

I'm gonna bank for boy troubles plus another problem, hmm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-14, 08:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Saying she was caught with drugs? ..."
wrong-o douche bag. "oh yea, high school girl can't have any problems other than a boy"

fuck you! holy shit. see THIS is a good part of why. every single fucking person i come in contact with is so fucking retarded past the point of humor! you assume so fucking much because you think so highly of yourself when in reality you know jack shit.

i wish i knew you in real life. not even, i just wish i was about 2 feet away, so i could punch you in the fucking face, symbolic of the ever popular "reality slap" which you seem to need so badly.

and because of the maturity level which seems to decrease after every post, im expecting a response of "OMGZ PMSSSSS". i really wish i could hurt you.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-05-14, 10:45 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Hmm, my posts were deleted or something."
Just to clarify, I was saying that either her life was in the process of being screwed up by drugs, OR she could use some drugs to help her out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-15, 07:13 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "wrong-o douche bag. "oh yea, high..."
I was wondering where you've been lately.

I don't think WKFF meant anything bad by his "boy trouble" statement (Although, I don't know.. apparently posts got deleted??).

If you want to talk to somebody, hit me up with a PM or Myspace. I'll listen..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-15, 09:23 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "wrong-o douche bag. "oh yea, high..."
OMGZ PMSSSS!!!

Nothing is too much to handle. You'll figure out a way and be stronger for it. You should still come here, simply because this is a place where you're supposed to vent and have fun, not take anyone's comments seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-05-15, 02:02 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "No one is out of bounds and nothing is..."
Hmm, is she faking it like Mjordan?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-15, 02:04 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "No one is out of bounds and nothing is..."
Bye talented, I hope you come back eventually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-15, 02:06 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Hmm, is she faking it like Mjordan?"
Wallow said:
Hmm, is she faking it like Mjordan?
Definitely not.

Talented, are you saying Zelaron is too much to handle? Or real life bullshit?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-15, 06:25 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "Too much"
Good luck in life. I've come to believe that people you exist with are constantly shit on you, so I do wish you the best of luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-15, 09:47 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "wrong-o douche bag. "oh yea, high..."
Uhm, okay?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-05-16, 08:30 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "That's pretty cruel of you to say. :D"
Sadly, it is true.

I hope Katie doesn't go off and commit suicide. That would be quite sad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-16, 10:16 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sadly, it is true. I hope Katie..."
It would, but it'd make one hell of a news story.
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-17, 07:24 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post "Too much"
I'm very sorry to hear that, talented.

I hope everything works out for you.

And a message to people posting - keep it serious, for heaven's sake. I've just spring cleaned the thread because it was getting to clogged up with spam. Don't spam in the Life Discussion forum, please. Any more and the guilty parties will be on a first warning. If you're going to reply, keep it on topic and serious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-05-17, 08:27 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm very sorry to hear that, talented...."
Spam? One man's spam is another man's post. You deleted several posts that were, in all reality, pretty serious. I messaged her on aim, gave her compliments and asked her if she was okay, and she replied with a staunch "fuck you." Sorry, but she's an immature little bitch, and this is a cry for attention just like 90% of the things she does on these forums. It's hard to be nice in light of such.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood